'Lost' series 2

Well I've seen it to the end of Series 2 and believe me you'll be more confused in 7/8 episodes time. :D However Damon has said A LOT will be explained in the first six episodes of season 3.

Is it all in hurleys mind and is that blonde one really a fruit loop, I am also a bit lost with lost now.

Is it all in hurleys mind and is that blonde one really a fruit loop, I am also a bit lost with lost now.

Could be.... I think that's what they were trying to get at in last night's channel 4 episode....

I've only just recently started watching "Lost" properly - and I'm getting quite hooked. Bearing in mind I've not watched the first series, what it seems to me is that the Island is a place out of time and space - maybe Purgatory? That the 'castaways' are all in fact actually dead, and their souls are being weighed - that what they do on the Island is their chance to gain Redemption? That's what I'm thinking at the moment, but I've not really seen enough of it to say.

StarSparkle

I don't have a clue how things are going to turn out. Every time a question is answered - 3 more crop up. However - it is compulsive viewing & I shall be watching last nights episode when I get home from work today.

I'm really enjoying series 2 and still as clueless as I was back in series 1, but I do wish they would quit it with the ad overkill. Maybe if they had less ads etc then we would be further along in the series by now.

The producers have said they are definately NOT dead - I've done some rooting around on the internet and there are lots of ways to try and find out whats going on...The net support for the series is massive and far too time consuming for me. Practically every product seen in the series from Sun's pregnancy test to the chocolate bars Hurley eats have their own website and its possible to get clues from these sites and try and unravel the web of STUFF surrounding the Dharma Institute... personally i think its a bit mind boggling and think I'll just have to wait til J.J.Abrhams and decides to tell us whats going on....bad news is that they are saying at the moment there will be seven seasons....wooo.

Difficult to research the series without finding out spoilers...I know who fake Henry Gale is though!

The producers have said they are definately NOT dead -

And you believe them unquestioningly? ;)

Dharma, after all, does relate to Fate.....

I expect the truth is - it's a Rorshach-type test that can mean anything anyone wants it to mean. Create your own Reality. I suspect even the writers and producers don't really know what it all means! :cool:

StarSparkle

I've been watching on E4, so I'm an episode in front. It's so addictive, yet so frustrating. Who is Henry? Why does the clock turn to hyroglyphs? Why was there a food drop when they must know that the man is no longer in the hatch?

And whats going on with Hurley and the blonde girl???!!!!

Well I've seen it to the end of Series 2 and believe me you'll be more confused in 7/8 episodes time. :D However Damon has said A LOT will be explained in the first six episodes of season 3.

Have you seen the first episodes of season 3????

If so, how do I get my hands on it???:hihi:

did you see the guy who plays Charlie on Jonathon Ross.

He said that the writers know what the ending is but because it was such a successful series one, HBO asked for several series instead of just the one or two. So the story is now spun out unbearably thin and there are some episodes which make you think "What was the point of watching that?"

The great thing about it is...you keep coming back for more..just in case you miss something.

This weeks show was great. WTF was SHE doing in the hospital/asylum?

Think she is after Hurleys money.

no-one interested in nanobots/nanites then...?