'Lost' series 2

Just seen first look.... is it me or has walt changed? I mean as in a different actor?

Just seen first look.... is it me or has walt changed? I mean as in a different actor?

Nope, he's just a 13(?) year old boy who has had a growth spurt. Although only 60(ish) "Lost" days have passed, its been 2 years since it started. It had to be expected really. I just wonder if Claire’s baby is going to grow at a phenomenal rate or if they'll just keep bringing new babies in? If things aren't accelerated Sun won't be giving birth until the last episode of the last season!

:help: I thought the last two episodes of Lost were on E4 tonight, but I cant see them listed in the telly guide. Anyone know if/when please? I can't bear it if I've missed the last two :cry:

Just in case anyone else is wondering, they're to be shown next Tuesday on C4

October 3rd see's the start of season 3 in the states..

So 'The Hatch' story line is coming to an end, whats in store for season 3????? :huh:

I wouldnt be so sure that 'the hatch' storyline is coming to an end. You know what its like, you sit there, think youve got it worked out then someone throws a spanner in the works.

I beginning to wonder if Eko has something more to do with 'the others'

The trouble with Lost is that unlike most other series you can't watch an episode in isolation and unless you watched most of the previous epsisodes you won't have a clue as to what's going on.

There are also too many flashbacks that just confuse and it also boggs down the plot some what. Just when the plot is moving forward you get presented with yet another sometimes boring flashback.

There are some parts of Lost that are interesting, but overall it just doesn't hold my interest over such a long period.

I was always taught that a good story has a beginning, middle and end, in that order

Lost in contrast has a middle, beginning and No end!

BBC Radio Sheffield is looking for a Lost fan to speak on the breakfast show tomorrow (Wednesday 27th of September 2006). Please give me a ring on 0114 267 5443. Many Thanks,

Laurence Summers

Broadcast Journalist

Anyone got any info on the next series then?! What canwe expect!?

Anyone got any info on the next series then?! What canwe expect!?

go to Youtube.com and put Lost series 3 or season 3 in search .. theres loads of previews and trailers

Lost's last two episodes of this series tonight!!!

I can hardly wait ... getting all excited now ... :D

Please, please don't let there be a thunderstorm or anything to spoil it ...

* wanders off to prepare comfortable chair, nibbles, choccie, wine and glass .... LOSTathon in waiting ....

I've LOST it haven't I? :help: