'Lost' series 2

Shame on you!! Next weeks looks amazing - they finally got back to showing trailers at the end of the E4 episodes last night!

I don't do late nights, i'm building myself up incase C4 show the last two episodes together like they did last year.

I hate when tehy don't show trailers, it's so frustrating, they leave you at a complete cliffhanger and that's it for a week, aaaaaaargh!

I've read what happens in the last episodes and it sounds great, really looking forward to next series too!

On the last episode of lost, at the end it said 'if you want to know what all the numbers are about log onto the lost website at channel 4' I have done that and there is nothing there! im so frustrated with the whole programme now!

So its not only me that cant find them then.

I don't do late nights, i'm building myself up incase C4 show the last two episodes together like they did last year.

I hate when tehy don't show trailers, it's so frustrating, they leave you at a complete cliffhanger and that's it for a week, aaaaaaargh!

I've read what happens in the last episodes and it sounds great, really looking forward to next series too!

if you haven't seen the last couple of episodes then your gonna be soo angry . they start to show where the programs heading.

they have certianly got a cliffhanger ending down to a tee.

season three starts on the 27th 0f sept in the us

Any idea how many seasons there are going to be...?

Any idea how many seasons there are going to be...?

They have "7 seasons" of material already written.

Of course if the ratings take a dive.....

Of course if the ratings take a dive.....

I don't know how they can keep the story going so long, there's only so much 20 people can do on an island, even one as weird as that!

but only 2 seasons of plot!!

Oh please not 7 series.... I can't last that long... it's going to end up getting cancelled with the story unfinished :(

Oh please not 7 series.... I can't last that long... it's going to end up getting cancelled with the story unfinished :(

It wont be cancelled wth the story unfinished - there'd be too much value in running a 'final' series.

It's US TV though...if the viewing figures drop enough it will be dumped in a heartbeat by the network.

...and with Lost I'm not sure they could keep people's interest up for another 5 seasons. Surely it would be better to have a third season and have a mini series to wrap it all up.

Actually, I'm bored already ... it's gone on too long, I want to know answers!

Perhaps they could just let the viewers into the secret and then we can sit back feeling smug whilst the actors are still stumbling about feeling LOST :D