'Lost' series 2

i cant wait, but some tw@ ruined it for me by telling me something about it :evil::rant:

I watched all of series one and the first 5 or so of series two, then I 'LOST' interest. Please can someone save me the pain of watching the rest and tell me what its all about? Is it aliens / government testing / super natural / a dream etc? I hate the way you never get any answers only more questions. Did that polar bear come from the little kids imagination? How did smoke pull baldy down a hole? arrrrggg, now I remember why I stopped watching it. :confused:

I've seen a lot of series two ripped from the internet...America. YAY! Love it.

I watched all of series one and the first 5 or so of series two, then I 'LOST' interest. Please can someone save me the pain of watching the rest and tell me what its all about?

LA LA LA- not listening!

please pm to tanj- dont spoil it for me! lol

cheers,

sophie

x

I watched all of series one and the first 5 or so of series two, then I 'LOST' interest. Please can someone save me the pain of watching the rest and tell me what its all about? Is it aliens / government testing / super natural / a dream etc? I hate the way you never get any answers only more questions. Did that polar bear come from the little kids imagination? How did smoke pull baldy down a hole? arrrrggg, now I remember why I stopped watching it. :confused:

none of it's real.. pam woke up and the whole thing is a dream - bobby was never killed!

none of it's real.. pam woke up and the whole thing is a dream - bobby was never killed!

*snigger* but didnt the same thing happen in days of our lives too?

sophie

x

*snigger* but didnt the same thing happen in days of our lives too?

sophie

x

dunno, never watched that in my life!

for those who have "lost" (ell oh ell :rolleyes: ) interest in the 2nd series - perservere! i too got bored with it mid-season, but it pick up pace around about episode 16 and it's definitely back on track now :) apparently it just gets better and better between now and the end of the series as well!

dunno, never watched that in my life!

for those who have "lost" (ell oh ell :rolleyes: ) interest in the 2nd series - perservere! i too got bored with it mid-season, but it pick up pace around about episode 16 and it's definitely back on track now :) apparently it just gets better and better between now and the end of the series as well!

It's definately building up to something.

Go on any LOST forum and you should find episode downloads somewhere if you want to catch up.

I can't wait for Season 2 to start, I have been having some serious withdrawl symptoms, I have missed my weekly dose of Sawyer:love: :love: :love:

9pm Tuesday.

1 Hour to go before life starts again.

I'm so excited!

Anyone else??

I was just thinking about starting this thread myself - I'm very excited. Just been to the channel 4 website to remind myself what went on at the end of season one... I'm not gonna get too excited though cos I know there will be twice as many questions that need answering by the end of this double bill!

My dilemma absynthfairy, is that I have to be up for work early in the morning, so am thinking I might have to tape it and watch the second half tommorow.

How dis-loyal of me to even think that!