'Lost' series 2

I can't wait until all the connectionS come together. All their paths have crossed before and I can't wait to see what they come up with. I think Locke has the key to it all, please excuse the pun!

I think the 'two tribes' will merge soon, with Sawyer falling in love with the feisty lady who keeps knocking him out! Then they will join forces against the others. Hope Desmond comes back - think he could be useful!.

No ... cause I have seen the first 14 episodes of S2, but wont spoil it for you ........ its well worth the watch :thumbsup:

im up to s2 episode 18 its brill youll all se it soon

I hear people at work talking about this show and it all sounds like a load of mad crap, like Twin Peaks.

Did anyone notice the advert in the interval. It's an advert that has never been on TV before with a freephone number to ring. Smthing about life enhancement. I think it was called Hancro or something. but the logo looked familiar. If anyone taped it, could you check and see - I reckon it's connected to the programme.

Did anyone notice the advert in the interval. It's an advert that has never been on TV before with a freephone number to ring. Smthing about life enhancement. I think it was called Hancro or something. but the logo looked familiar. If anyone taped it, could you check and see - I reckon it's connected to the programme.

I vaguely remember this advert i think it was shown a few times (might be wrong)

Just done abit of a search and im gonna try and hide the next text as i watched the third episode on E4 and i cant remember whether something im gonna mention was in ep2 or 3 : Just highlight the following text:- *'Hanso' is something to do with the Dharma Initiative, it financed them*

It was in both I think. I'm certain there is a connection there. If you remember what lost untold threw up - interesting!

Lost untold? :huh: have i missed something??! Was it an E4 thing quite awhile ago? I've only had sky since jan/feb. Don't tell me the interesting thing it threw up though, if i missed it i missed it!

If you check out the Channel 4 website http://www.channel4.co.uk/lost and log onto Lost untold -if you missed this you'll enjoy it.It answers a lot of questions re series 1- you need sound though for the messages!!!!!!

Hey ive heard a rumour that the mad scot Desmond comes back later on it series 2, wonder if they will explain more of the history of the island......flashbacks etc :huh:

yep saw it last night he does return.....as a proper psycho

I want to know how, after 3 years of being in that bunker he runs off into the jungle, seemingly knowing where he is going!

Where the heck is he running to?!!! (That kinda annoyed me along with a few other things)