Why can't parents take control of their children?

You are always rantting on about the youths on gleadless

I love to hear you moan and groan about the kids up gleadless

I'm not the only one who complains about the tagging in the area, actually:

it everywhere you look now on our estate gleadless valley all you see is s14 cru

And that's from someone who admits her son is contributing to the problem!

:hihi:

I'm not the only one who complains about the tagging in the area, actually:

And that's from someone who admits her son is contributing to the problem!

:hihi:

where did i say my son was part of this nowhere so have less of that:rant:

What ARE kids up against today thats different than it was in the 70s?

There were drugs then too, and temptation, and boredom and ...whats so different about today?

Eee by gum them were the days.. I used to ride the circular all day for tuppence and sniff tippex. :rolleyes: (not really tippex was posh couldnt afford it)

Eee by gum them were the days.. I used to ride the circular all day for tuppence and sniff tippex. :rolleyes: (not really tippex was posh couldnt afford it)

You know that conductor on the circular?

That was your boyfriend that was.

:confused: Listen at the end of the day no matter how you bring up your kids they have there own independance, kids today have got freedom we never had freedom like the kids have today. I mean now Headmasters can not even cane your kids in school? It's a god dam free for all.

:rant: DO you know ,i can not get my head around you ,i've never listen to someone go on like you do ,owe and yes that thinks they know it all,owe and i forgot that thinks they are so PER'FECT AND ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE.

yes it is wrong kids writting there names every where ,but you ,you have never done no wrong in your life to here you talk , your kids if you have any most have been so per'fect ,god it most be like a prison camp in your house

as you are just so so PER'FECT ,always do everything by the book.:mad:

only thing you need mate is to be:gag:

If I can do it anyone can.

You certainly sound like you really managed to turn things around for yourself and your family. I don't want to say well done, because that sounds a bit patronising, but you certainly deserve praise, a law degree is not a soft option. :thumbsup:

well goodnite one and all can't sit on here all nite some of us need are sleep so till we all talk again see you all

what a good talk as we all do bye:wave: :love:

The only people who should be heeding the advice given are the useless parents that brought those mini vandals into the world.

Everyone else shouldn't need to take responsibility for stopping their criminal behaviour.

shut up !! whats the excuse for allthese druggies from your posh nosh familys then and in what way do you take responsibility for these children

You know that conductor on the circular?

That was your boyfriend that was.

lol you are soooooooo naughty Jabber! :nono:

where did i say my son was part of this nowhere so have less of that:rant:

Erm, I've posted this quote once, look back if you missed it...

my son tags with his mates and i wondered if there was somewhere where they could go as his brill just in wrong places

:rolleyes:

shut up !! whats the excuse for allthese druggies from your posh nosh familys then and in what way do you take responsibility for these children

I think you will find posh nosh whatever that is (does it mean with knives and forks) families dont tend to tag and vandalise. If they rebel its usually in China White with Harry and Will.

lol you are soooooooo naughty Jabber! :nono:

always had respect for you fox !! but after reading some of your posts my opinoin has changed drastic .i thought you understand youths and wanted to help but you have shown your true colours tonight