Did anyone ever work at Eversure Textiles?

Title says it all.

my sister sarah butterfield[ nee moore] and i worked there,when the strike was on i worked my sister didnt and to this day has caused anamosity between us.We are not has close through the strike at eversure thanks to that were distant..

i worked at Eversure from 1990 to 98, that was when the curtain fell for me.

some amazing people to work with and to have known. i can recall many people who i shall never forget especially those chosen few who dared to control those ancient fork trucks.

I was a customer of Eversures circa 73/74, I use to buy stretch covers for my market stalls around South Wales. I remember a pattern called Pandora it was a real good seller.

I originally started out with a guy from Oldham (Keith Cooper) who traded as Oldham Stretch Cover Center, Manchester St, Oldham and later to be Mr Stretch Promotions. It was funny really because in those days a rival could put the block on you and bar you from buying from his supplier however I used to send my Dad in to do the buying under the name of Mr Miller. Really good days they were, I have fond memories of driving up to Cumberland Street. I think I still actually have the swatches somewhere today.

Alan Armstrong. Cardiff.

I worked at eversure from 1983 to 1986 my supervisor on packing was anne mcneil i worked with her in packing when it was on meadowbank road and she became supervisor when it moved to the buildings were the wind screen company is now. I worked with many packers gwen, susan, annette, i remember hemmers sandra, carole, bar taker diane. sample maker mel. Carole was the manageress, jean was her assistant. Caroles daughter worked as a cutter and so did Jeans daughter. What a blast from the past:):):) Dripping sarnies from the canteen for morning break.:D:D:D:D

My wife worked for Rosebys until she had our first child and then worked at Eversure near Meadowhall, she was the window dresser for Rosebys.

I used to look after David Wasscow,s Ford Cortina 1600E and if I remember correctly he also had a Jag which we also looked after.

I worked there for.a while in the seventies as office manager at Cumberland St . 

I remember going to Eversure House  on Cumberland Street for NHS family planning in 1973.  In those days you had to be engaged to be married in order to be prescribed the contraceptive pill.  The name always made me smile.