Football Players Wanted - Sat League

New Bohemians F.C. are looking for new players for the 2007/8 season, preseason and a tour to Prague in August. Training is on Monday nights at Goodwin Sports Centre on Northumberland Road just below Broomhill. All positions welcome. Contact Rich on 07791945176 or email [email protected].

hi there im interested in attending the trials, what time are they on the 26/08 and where at

We'll be at the pitches at High Storrs at 3pm. Alternatively, we could meet at Goodwin Sports Centre at 2.30pm; whichever suits best. My number is 07791945176.

yeah thats fine ill make my way to high storrs, where exactly is it, i live in city centre, sheffield

High Storrs School, Ringinglow Road, S11. There are 4 pitches next to each other and we'll be playing on one of the first two. The name of the team is New Bohemians.

I've sent a mesage to your address about tomorrow. See you then.

Football team playing Sat afternoons in the South Yorkshire Amateur League is looking for players. The squad is established but one or two additions still required. Training is at Goodwin Sports Centre on Monday evenings. Please contact if you'd like to come along.

im 16 and interested

are ur players really gd

im a defender mostly