Sign in to follow this  

Getting Through to Sheffield Hallam

My brother's trying to get through to Hallam to try and get some information about whether he can get onto his course or not. He keeps ringing the number on the website, but it just rings out. I was wondering if anybody knew a direct number that somebody might answer, or a better way to try and get some information out of them? The 0845 number doesn't appear to do anything and he's going crazy!

If there's somebody who works there or something who can just offer something reassuring, he's tearing himself apart!

What course is he doing?

Sports Management apparently!

Is it the 0845 147 3503 number he's trying?

Is it the 0845 147 3503 number he's trying?

Yup, he says it just rings and rings and then eventually stops without anybody answering!

I work there and I'm also trying to get onto a course there. I rung the 0845 number and got through ok, although I did have to wait a while.

The main number for the uni is 0114 225 5555 so you could try that.

Otherwise, there is a clearing reception at city campus if he's about in town.

My brother's trying to get through to Hallam to try and get some information about whether he can get onto his course or not. He keeps ringing the number on the website, but it just rings out. I was wondering if anybody knew a direct number that somebody might answer, or a better way to try and get some information out of them? The 0845 number doesn't appear to do anything and he's going crazy!

If there's somebody who works there or something who can just offer something reassuring, he's tearing himself apart!

Clearing day isn't it?

Its going to be busy, try this...patience!

Clearing day isn't it?

Course that's all easy for somebody to say, but try when it's your future at stake.

Clearing day isn't it?

Wow that was helpful!

Course that's all easy for somebody to say, but try when it's your future at stake.

It took me all morning to get through when I did mine years ago.

Everytime i tried i could feel my 'Conditional' place slipping away and going to all the people that were getiing through, but it doesn't work like that - all conditional places are held until the person confirms otherwise.

It took me all morning to get through when I did mine years ago.

Everytime i tried i could feel my 'Conditional' place slipping away and going to all the people that were getiing through, but it doesn't work like that - all conditional places are held until the person confirms otherwise.

It doesn't make it any easier when you're crapping your pants!

All solved, he got into his first choice (which wasn't Hallam, so thankfully he won't be joining me in Sheffield!)

So proud, thanks for the help! :)