X Factor 2006 Megathread- all discussion in here please

thats your opinion and if you think that why read this thread aint for people like you:rant: :rant:

Seconded :thumbsup:

A sad show for sad people watched by sad indivduals.Take my advice GET A LIFE

No, this thread definitely isn't for you ~ please read the last paragraph of my OP. If you aren't interested, then bog off and let those of us, who are interested, get on with this thread.

Thanks.:D

Is it me or did sharon osbourne look great tonight?:love:

she has the x factor for me...

Is it me or did sharon osbourne look great tonight?:love:

she has the x factor for me...

Down Boy!!!! :rolleyes:

A sad show for sad people watched by sad indivduals.Take my advice GET A LIFE

Thirded - 3rd - why bother posting in the first place.......... If you don`t like the show, don`t post .......... simple really........... or are you just trollin this thread and baiting people. :suspect: :suspect:

Down Boy!!!! :rolleyes:
:love: fabulous...

:love: fabulous...

Now we know the sort of gal that rocks your boat :thumbsup:

I think a lot of people have had enough of these reality shows now.

Come on BBC and ITV, enough is enough

Unfortunatley the viewing figures say differently . . . I know its not exactly the most intellligent programming but then again more people in the UK eat the tasteless garbage that is McDonalds than anything else. I guess theres no accounting for British taste . . . got to keep the "Chav" population happy, maybe from some of the comment on here the Sheffield Forumers have a little more taste and intelligence than average . . . ?

If you want to discuss the rights and wrongs of "reality" tv per se, would you please start another thread on the subject!!!

This thread is to discuss the X-Factor, and what happened in the programme. I have asked in my OP that it not be turned into an "I hate the X-Factor" discussion, and have reiterated that point throughout this thread.

If you don't watch the programme, and do not have anything to contribute to the discussion about the programme itself, please don't post at all in this thread ~ you're ruining it for those of us who do!

The star of the show for me last night was Evil Edna, the mother in-law from hell. Simon looked truly terrified when she had a go at him. Did anyone see the 72 year old man who inserted garlic up his bottom on the Extra Factor?? OMG .......:o

The 16 year old who was shaking with fear had an awesome voice didnt he?

If he lasts, I think he`ll deliver a few surprises.

I have to say - in all honesty as well.

NOT IN A MILLION GODAMM YEARS :hihi:

If he manages to get in the final 10 its the biggest fixer upper since suzie 'buying her way' into Big Brother.

The two young ones last year were a country mile better than this one- and they got turfed out, so if this one goes all the way.. I will eat my own cap.

First and last time I'll probably disagree with you jabber mate :thumbsup: