X Factor 2006 Megathread- all discussion in here please

I know pauly that poor lad bless him im glad they put him through as when he gets over nerves i think he will be wicked:thumbsup:

They can build up his confidence and help him with the fear, I'm so glad he got through as I really felt for him.

me too dibsy it took some courage that i couldnt do it hun:)

me too dibsy it took some courage that i couldnt do it hun:)

Me too hun.............I just wanted to give the lad a hug :)

Me too hun.............I just wanted to give the lad a hug :)

I hope that Simon Cowell takes the lad to one side and slaps the living hell out of him!

Itll do `em both good.

And me.

I hope that Simon Cowell takes the lad to one side and slaps the living hell out of him!

Itll do `em both good.

And me.

He doesn't need a slap, he needs encouragement and confidence to sing in front of people.

Jabber just keep quiet if anyone needs a slap it's you..................I'll go get me whip :hihi:

too right dibsy it jabber who needs a slap:hihi: :hihi:

But i was exactly like him at that age and working with big rough buggers stopped me from being such a wingeing wimp and toughened me up a bit. Its what that lad needs, and if he can stand up to Cowell then nothings going to bother him.

Watched it tonight and although there were some good ones (bless that poor little lad who was shaking with fear) there were some shockingly bad ones too, as there always are. It stll amazes me that they can't SEE or HEAR how bad they are. :loopy: I wouldn't go on there simply for the reason that I don't have the right look and my voice is nowhere near up to standard, but at least I know it. Surely a friend/family member could take them on one side and give them some home truths before they make a monkey out of themselves in front of the whole country. :suspect:

Well you got to admit that even the pro's tell them they are no good and still dont listen and still THINK they are the next best thing, so i think there family and freinds telling them wont make a difference, but i know what you mean tho. It is the first time for me to watch it more then i do but i got to admit i have to turn over when someone is so skin crawling to watch that you know they not going to make it i feal imbarris for them. Also is that lad on this year from Sheffield. i belive he thinks he the next slim shady and know he pops on this forum a few times and tells us he got better and changed, so wonder if he made it back on the show to make him look silly again,. now that was painful to watch that time.

A sad show for sad people watched by sad indivduals.Take my advice GET A LIFE

That was my opinion until I watched it tonight. It was too funny to ignore.

thats your opinion and if you think that why read this thread aint for people like you:rant: :rant: