X Factor 2006 Megathread- all discussion in here please

But they can build up his confidence.

He could be the one to win it all you never know.

Yeah showbuisness IS mostly facade! They can build him up and do allsorts to get him to perform. Im going to be watching it carefully over the coming series.

Im just watching the repeat on itv2 cos i missed it last night, its only just come on and already got me giggling :hihi: :hihi:

Guest Pauly

The Earth song guy was hilarious! I was talking about it with my other half's little lad while we were in Tesco today and we were having a right old laugh as we walked around. :hihi:

Evil Edna was proper scary though. :o She has a nasty snarl on her face and I honestly felt at any moment she was going to march around the desk, grab Simon Cowell and slap him about. :hihi:

How about that foreign older lass, sounded Russian or something, who just kept saying 'pliz! pliz! pliz!' to the judges even though they kept saying no. :loopy: Even when they said 'stop saying please' she replied with 'Pliz!'

Your All Sad

You must be just as sad as to keep reading this thread even though you profess to dislike the X - factor. :loopy:

What's even sadder is that he's now on Holiday for a week, so will be unable to reply.

What's even sadder is that he's now on Holiday for a week, so will be unable to reply.

Well done Joe :D

I'm not a fan of lots of reality shows but I love the X Factor! There will be some great music over the weeks, but the auditions are something else! Some of the people who turn up are sooo bad, their friends and family must also be nuts for encouraging them. That granny was so evil having a go at Simon C, he'd only stated the truth about her daughter-in-law! I always wonder if any of the really bad ones realise just how awful they are once they've seen & heard themselves on TV?

It was cringingly funny, I wish they showed more of the auditions, the actual competition is quite boring once it starts.

Do they actually see all 100,000 entrants ?

It was cringingly funny, I wish they showed more of the auditions, the actual competition is quite boring once it starts.

Do they actually see all 100,000 entrants ?

No, they are screened by some flunkies first, and only the good, the bad and the borderline make it through

'Don't judge the Judge - there's only one Judge' - my fave... errr, I only glimpsed this program out the corner of my eye though, my gf watches it not me.

(etc)

I hate- absolutely detest- the bloke who cares for his mum.

Sorry, if you need to have a story to help you get in the top 10 of x factor you dont deserve to be there- he was average at best.

Awww why? Jonathan's a hottie :love: I'd put £1,000 on him to win.. If I were a gambling woman... 'Cause let's face it; he's gonna. I'd also put a £1,000 on the fact that he'll be mentored by Sharon so that each judge has had a turn at winning :hihi: