X Factor 2006 Megathread- all discussion in here please

I liked the churchy group who went in and I was the same as cowell- soon as they walked in, I thought sod off- until they started to sing.

I loved it.. I like them.

I hate- absolutely detest- the bloke who cares for his mum.

Sorry, if you need to have a story to help you get in the top 10 of x factor you dont deserve to be there- he was average at best.

That bloke who did earth song though- absolute gold entertainment all round- god bless him :hihi:

That bloke who did earth song though- absolute gold entertainment all round- god bless him :hihi:

And he broke the set!!! :hihi:

That girl [woman] who was in love with "fiddy cent" was hilarious as well, although incredibly disturbing at the same time!! :D

That girl [woman] who was in love with "fiddy cent" was hilarious as well, although incredibly disturbing at the same time!! :D

Forgot about her - a strange one at that :loopy:

And he broke the set!!! :hihi:

Did you see him when he threw himself at the set and then jumped onto his knees :o

Even me and mrs ang to be went 'Ooooooooooooo' as if we were in pain with him.

Absolute nutter- but very entertaining though :though:

MOD: If you've nothing constructive to add to this thread other than insults please do not bother posting. Thanks.

I have to say - in all honesty as well.

NOT IN A MILLION GODAMM YEARS :hihi:

If he manages to get in the final 10 its the biggest fixer upper since suzie 'buying her way' into Big Brother.

The two young ones last year were a country mile better than this one- and they got turfed out, so if this one goes all the way.. I will eat my own cap.

First and last time I'll probably disagree with you jabber mate :thumbsup:

This kid has got to have something up his sleeve. Remember Gareth Gates? he was written off early wasnt he?

Not that I watched it, my other half just told me about it.

This kid has got to have something up his sleeve. Remember Gareth Gates? he was written off early wasnt he?

Not that I watched it, my other half just told me about it.

He's too nervous jabber mate- gareth was nervous but not as much as this kid.

This one had to quit his trial and go outside for a breather and come back in again- even Simon Cowell has doubts about his ability to hold it together mentally in a live audience scenario.

I dont think he could do it mate to be honest.

This one had to quit his trial and go outside for a breather and come back in again- even Simon Cowell has doubts about his ability to hold it together mentally in a live audience scenario.

We`ll have to wait and see. I never used to watch it until my other half forced me to last night and I bloody love it! I bet ive missed tons of laughs over the past series!

I don't think he can do it really either but I'm glad they put him through because his confidence will have increased so much, although I doubt enough to get him to the live show.

Have to agree here, he was extremely nervous infront of just the judges, how will he cope infront of a live audience, simple answer = he wont.

I doubt he will get past the next stage.

Have to agree here, he was extremely nervous infront of just the judges, how will he cope infront of a live audience, simple answer = he wont.

I doubt he will get past the next stage.

Well im sending good JuJu his way! He remined me so much of myself, shy, fragile and skinny.

But they can build up his confidence.

He could be the one to win it all you never know.