X Factor 2006 Megathread- all discussion in here please

X-Factor definitely starts next Saturday, 19 August, at 6.50 p.m.

Hopefully, that'll tone down my cold turkey from BB. :hihi:

I am looking forward to the new series.

I just hope we dont get any farsical descisions like last year, eg the exit of the wonderful Maria, who has a great voice and was 30000000000% better than the shie Conway sisters. Good to see she has released a albumn, I shall be buying it.

Great to see Brenda doing well in the west end musical Chicago, she was a brilliant voice as well.

I watched X Factor - one year on, the other day. Cant wait for the new series to start!

As far as im aware, Sheffrapper wont be on the new series. Then again, i havent spoke to him for some time. will have to see if i can catch him on msn some time this week.

Looking forward to the new series. I love the auditions bit. Particularly the bad ones. Tis always a good laugh!

One of the few programmes that makes me laugh out loud... sing em a song Della still cracks me!

I like it when they start begging and crying and shouting "please gimme a chance, I can do it, it's me last chance at happyness" and have to be dragged out by the security staff.

Mwahahahaha

Well Maria who was on last years X-factor and IMO was robbed of progressing further releases her new single today, "Sleepwaking" and its just a amazing song, and should do well in the charts.

Maria - Sleepwalking

Goes to show they can make it in the big bad world of pop music.

As far as I am concerned, they shouldnt have a final of these programmes.

All the losers do better than the winners after its finished anyway, so whats the point.

The last few episodes are so blatantly fixed though, one week someone gets the lowest score the next week they get the highest, they can't be that much better in a week. And the minute the phone lines close they have the results, instantly. Also, it always works-out that each judge has one person left in the end, what are the odds of that happening ?

Great, another few weeks of women doing the X logo to the scene of mostly early-20's girly hopefuls either;

Crying because they've got voted out of the audition, despite pathetic begging.

Crying because they got voted through to the next round.

Crying because someone in the audience farted...

blah blah...

Yes but its hilarious to watch deluded people who think they can sing and are willing to put themselves through extreme humiliation in the vague hope of notoriety