Ladies - whats your skin/haircare and make up routine?

Skin care: simple cleansing wipes or Pure A sensitive face wash, Pure A moisturiser gel (very good for conbination skin). Lush Mask of Magnaminty face mask (once a week). Body moisturiser of some kind, my most used is probably cocoa butter (palmers), although I recently tried the johnsons hoilday skin lotion, which I found only gave an even coverage if I remembered to use it for a few days running, and I often forget to use it so this was a tad annoying! Anyone know of a better one to use?

Makeup: no foundation, body shop lightning touch, rimmel eye shadow or natural collection, natural collection pressed powder the oil control one (which is fantastic) no.7 blusher, body shop curling mascara, natural collection eyebrow pencil.

Shower: any shower gel that foams up well like boots mango and jojoba. Or if I want to treat myself lush soap (which ever smells the best on the day!)

It has to be Clinique for skincare and make up!

Just out of interest - I'm bored :)

Mine is:

Cleanse with Simple wipes

Moisturise with N07 cream

Make up:

Clinique foundation or N07 tinted moisturiser

Cream blusher

Eyeliner and mascara

Lippy

Hair:

Wash and conditon with Simple shampoo/conditioner, sometimes use a serum or straighner spray

skin - bodyshop tea tree or seaweed or clean/clear

make up - ? dont use

Hair - changes every month, but just shamp and cond and go....

Snow Fairy smells divine :love: It's gorgeous and the smell lasts all day - I got a Lush gift set at Christmas and was devasted when I used the last of it up :( I had assumed it was a seasonal product and we wouldn't see it again until next Christmas, but this thread has given me renewed hope :D

I am in:love: :love: :love: with Snow Fairy:love: On my third bottle now.

I can't operate in a morning without my herbal bath oils and organic face mask. It makes my skin just feel so lush that my shirt just feels like a silk sheet blowing in a sub tropic light breeze.

There are five steps which can help can keep your hair fit

1. If your hair is Dry it can lead to roughness and breakage.Therefore it is better you should use moisturising shampoo and conditioner.

2. It is advised to use soft comb that makes combing easier. It is better if you apply leave-in conditioner to detangle your hair.

3.Rough hand and excessive tension to your hair put stress on your hair and cause breakage.

4. It is good for you if you get your hair trimmed and get it shaped after 4 to 6 weeks.

5. If you color your hair and thus relaxing is also one of the cause for hair breakage. It is therefore advised to you that you should to use proper conditioner.

If you follow these point you will certainly able to stop your hair breakage.

Mine at the moment is

Faith in nature coconut shampoo & conditioner for my hair

Lush soap to wesh mi body

Hemp unperfumed body moisturiser

Lush block deodorant

Sunflower oil/caster oil to cleanse and makeup remover

Superdrug cellular water or witch hazel to tone

Lush skin drink to moisturise and NSPA eye cream

Make is a mix of superdrug and lush - I only wear concealer, powder, and mascara. oh and a coloured lip balm.

Oh, not forgetting coconut oil for hair shine and lush sea spray to rough it up a bit.

Oh and again, I use lush Ayesha face pack about 3 times a week, after a run as it stop me looking like a beetroot.

Mines boring......cleanser face wipes, keep at the side of my bed.

bit of foundation

bit of blush

wouldn't leave the house without eye make-up

No special name brands, whatevers on sale.

Mine's even more boring - Imperial Leather gentle care morning & night.

Still, on the days that I do shave I enjoy putting on an aftershave balm. My fave is the Body Shop cocoa butter for men. Though that's been discontinued - how typical :rolleyes: The stuff they replaced it with: 'Maca Root' is just horrible. Lush do one called 'cosmetic lad', but it leaves my face like an oil slick, all shiny, like David Cameron's :gag:

I'm not averse to the odd facial now and then - even though I am a man! I love the idea of a Turkish barber giving me one.

I use which ever shower gel, Imperial leather soap & palmolive shave cream (very cheap and effective). Once my body shop cocoa butter runs out, I'll have to go back to plain old Nivea after shave balm.

Edited by Mister M