Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

got mine last week Barnie :D And it cost me nowt because a client of ours whos mum lives in Sheffield came to visit her piggy son in Canada with a Blades shirt he asked her to buy for me , couldn't adam and eve it when he showed up in my office with it , was gobsmacked for once :gag:

TC was the best player ever to put on a Blades shirt :thumbsup:

Still could walk on wata i bet.

Early morning in Canada on Saturday as its LIVE on telly and starts at 7.45am.

Enjoy the match you jammy b*st*rd.

Regards S

T C is the best I have seen been watching since United beat Wednesday in a derby 1-0,Doc Pace scored. around 1958 .My twin brother agrees T C is the best player in Sheffield he has seen,he must have been some player as he supports Wednesday.

You can do magic, magic, you can do magic baby.........

Those of the right age know what thats all about.

Blades 3 West Ham 2

Currie picked up the ball near the halfway line, did a 1-2 with Woody and then TC dribbled around half the West Ham team ( some say twice ) before sliding a brilliant shot into the bottom corner of the net in front of the Shoreham ;) We went mad when that goal went in.

A quality goal by a quality player was the description on TV :D

Just about the right age for me to know that Barn :help:

remember that goal like it was yesterday .

Regards CB

The old brain box aint what it used to be Barnie, can you remember the Shoreham leaving to

"I beg your pardon, I never promised you a Rose Garden "

and why ? :huh: :huh:

Cheers CB

Neil Warnock has confirmed that the Blades have finally started contract negotiations with midfielder Phil Jagielka.

Jagielka is entering the final year of his contract at Bramall Lane and there has been mounting speculation over his future, with a couple of Premiership clubs keeping tabs on his situation.

The 24-year-old has stated recently that he is happy to stay with the Blades but remained unclear as to whether he would be offered a new long-term deal.

However, after signing Leigh Bromby up to a contract extension this week, United are now hopeful that former England Under-21 international will commit to the club in the near future.

Warnock told the Yorkshire Post: "I think he's happy to be with us, but only time will tell. He knows we'd like him to extend his contract and I think that will be easy - if we perform (in the Premiership) like we can.

"Phil knows we're a progressive club and he knows where we want to be. It will be to the club's benefit to keep Phil and that's why the Chairman (Terry Robinson) is talking to his representatives."

It could develop similar to the Michael Brown situation, he must be our most valuable player and I am not that convinced regardless , Neils daft spending ,he is a good manager but goes Awol on signing players ,why has he not made certain of committment of his best player ,I may be wrong but he needs to sign quickly. Regarding press and journalists predictions with the signings we have made, it will be difficult we have a tough first few games the players who got us there will have to improve .

Limme and family Cookin that barnie41........... that what the blades will be doing cum saturday cookin...on gas

like a packet of woodbine ................

devlin anybody in your family called Shaun? Just wondered, old school mate from Woodhouse

Daily Mail’s Lee Smith: “Neil Warnock has strengthened the squad in all areas of the pitch”. Prediction: 15th.

Daily Mirror’s Derek McGovern: “Warnock has splashed out on players who aren't household names even in their own household”. No prediction but recommends putting money on our relegation.

The Sun’s Ian Tucky: United have “weaknesses in defence and attack”. Prediction: 19th.

The Times: “The Blades are surely doomed”. Prediction: 19th.

BBC Football Mark Lawrenson: “Over the course of the season, I don't see them having the quality to stay up.” No prediction.

Well I will be buying the Daily Mail from now on,top man Lee Smith.

That looks familiar ;) You'll be seeing a lot more of my stuff now newsnow is working again.

1 day, 4 hours and 18 minutes to ko.

come on people

just think, we would be top of the PREMIERSHIP at 2.45 on saturday. LETS GET BEHIND THE RED AND WHITE WIZARDS :D

also. lets get borbokis back to the lane :hihi:

also. lets get borbokis back to the lane :hihi:

and tri dellas! plus whatever happened to vas's partner in crime wayne quinn? didn't he go and play for some club up north? a small town team with a little stadium and no supporters, can't really remember

thinking about that there are a lot of players who were absolute stars for us but didn't pull any trees when they moved on. Martin smith, curtis woodhouse, lee morris are just a few that spring to mind. Michael brown would've been much better off staying with us as well in my opinion, i suppose its the old big fish small pond thing though eh?