Possession : 59% 41%

Shots On Target : 10 4

Shots Off Target : 16 4

Corners : 12 3

Fouls : 11 14

Most Fouls : Nade (2) Faye (4)

Yellow Cards : 1 1

Red Cards : 0 0

6 points out of the 9 important points this week.

That'll do, glad that weeks over.

Agree with you all on young Quinn, great start for him.

Going to get a chinese, and relax and watch MOTD, I've avoided all the results except the one posted in here.

:thumbsup:

Good win for Utd today well done.

And the Royals of course. Come on Reading!!!!!!!!

Your boys are doing pretty well, bet your happy at the Madjeski.

Is it just me or does Reid look like a round sunday league player :hihi: Well done to Squinny didn't look out of place today, UTB!!!

Is it just me or does Reid look like a round sunday league player

I think he does.

I'd heard a few Spurs fans saying he is too slow to be used as a winger, but upon seeing him today I'd say he's fairly fast.

Good win today, at least we now have an advantage over Charlton and Watford, althought I think they have a game or two in hand.

Looking forward to the Villa game now, reckon we can scrape a win if we play to our best. Let's hope Watford lose at Man City on Monday night too. :)

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef! :D :D :D :D :D

Well done Blades:thumbsup: great result for you lot..;)

keep it up.... to keep you up.:P

Good luck for your next match.

SUFC CAFC

Goals : 2 1

Possession : 59% 41%

Shots On Target : 10 4

Shots Off Target : 16 4

Corners : 12 3

Fouls : 11 14

Most Fouls : Nade (2) Faye (4)

Yellow Cards : 1 1

Red Cards : 0 0

Fantastic, music to my ears :thumbsup:

Got to be honest, I hated the first half - too many chances went begging, and I really did think it was one of those days.

But Morgs powered that header in, then KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF came up with that absolute peach.

I am so happy, its untrue. We've actually got a chance now, and the players can just start to believe in themselves a bit more.

Happy Birthday Sir Neil, and thanks to everyone in a red and white shirt yesterday afternoon.

It was great.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the fa cup 3rd round draw later today. I want us to get one of the big teams and go out in the 3rd or 4th round. Staying in the prem has got to be the main focus

It's the fa cup 3rd round draw later today. I want us to get one of the big teams and go out in the 3rd or 4th round. Staying in the prem has got to be the main focus

Forget that, lets get a lower league team and give them a pasting of there life.

Not much of a mouth waterer, then again, what is? when we're already in the prem?!

I'm half with carcrash on this, I'd rather get rid of this, this season anyway. Concentrate on the prem, let Charlton/West Ham/Watford etc get through and overload their schedule, and we can keep everyone fit.

ash