Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

BLADES IN FOR KIL AT £2M

NEIL WARNOCK is making a £2million bid to bring defender Matthew Kilgallon to Sheffield United from Leeds.Warnock has tried to tempt the Elland Road outfit with Blades players in exchange, but is ready to offer straight cash for the England Under-21 international.

kilgallon = good!!!

nondescript egyption defenders who no-one has ever heard of and who couldn't ake the grade at everton= sh&t.

come on warnock- lets break the bank and sign a GOOD, QUALITY midfielder who we are crying out for :D

kilgallon = good!!!

nondescript egyption defenders who no-one has ever heard of and who couldn't ake the grade at everton= sh&t.

come on warnock- lets break the bank and sign a GOOD, QUALITY midfielder who we are crying out for :D

we are Desperate for MIDFIELDERS - not just one, we need 2 or 3 quality midfielders, yet this morning we've been linked with 3 defenders!?!?

I realise these reports are sometimes made up, but still

kilgallon = good!!!

Agree we do not want any Egyption mummies we have a few of those.

I do not know where we will find a Tony Currie or Will Carlin.

CHANGING THE SUBJECT EVER SO SLIGHTLY.....

Monday dec 11th...the villa boys are rolling into town...none of this 3-1 nonsense from three years ago, think we will be cementing you lot to the foot of the table just in time for Xmas...

ho ho ho!

I said the bubble would burst 3-1 to Man City who we nearly beat.

Neither could li tie, but a lot of people are asking for him to play even though not fit :loopy:

Anyways, wasn't only one of the 2 at everton on trial which was cut short because of injury?

i hate united there garbage nobody would care if they went bust and vanished

To be quite honest Chris I think this thread is dedicated to that same theme.

Another rocket scientist shows up from his nursery school class. :rolleyes:

Another rocket scientist shows up from his nursery school class. :rolleyes:

I thought he had quite a vaild point to be fair. :thumbsup:

Your Dad called lestat by chance ? :hihi: :hihi:

Getting to your point though chris, Thats more likely to happen in S6 because unlike your team we dont owe 30 million give or take a few bob, our ground (or should i call it a stadium) isn't in dire need of repair and we have a brilliant training ground that we dont need to sell off.

One last point, I am betting theres a few hundred less than half of the people in Sheffield (coz you are the bigger club )that would care if the statement you made above happened :help:

Waiting with bated breath here for post number 2 :rolleyes:

I thought he had quite a vaild point to be fair. :thumbsup:

A supposed owl like your good self Jazzy who couldn't wait to post on the Blades thread :P

1st post straight onto the Blades thread , bloody glory hunters the lot of ya :hihi: