Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

The old brain box aint what it used to be Barnie, can you remember the Shoreham leaving to

"I beg your pardon, I never promised you a Rose Garden "

and why ? :huh: :huh:

Cheers CB

CB - Absolutely, and I seem to remember them playing Ilkley Moor Bah't At before the kick off. My old man used to get me comp tickets, and my grandad - Owl through and through - used to take me from their house at Hillsborough to the match. What a man!

Don't remember why they used to play Rose Garden though.

and tri dellas! plus whatever happened to vas's partner in crime wayne quinn? didn't he go and play for some club up north? a small town team with a little stadium and no supporters, can't really remember

Wayne Quinn, I think last heard of playing in Devon and Cornwall I think - lobster fisherman during the day though - dab hand at mending nets now!

Wayne Quinn, I think last heard of playing in Devon and Cornwall I think - lobster fisherman during the day though - dab hand at mending nets now!

he went to newcastle in what looked a good deal for him

Yeah - didn't do much up there, but I definitely heard about him being down there and playing non league.

Yey... got my Spurs and Fulham tickets through the post this morning :)

But...

Boo... my partner, who submitted his on the same application, hasn't received his with the post :(

24 hours to go......................................:thumbsup:

Rangers have reportedly offered to partially fund Olivier Bernard's move to Sheffield United.

The Blades took the former Newcastle man on trial earlier in the summer but have not followed up their interest - despite wanting to bring a new left-back into Bramall Lane to challenge current first choice David Unsworth.

The Sheffield Star claims that the SPL giants are so keen to offload Bernard that they are ready to continue paying a hefty portion of his £12,000-a-week wages.

The Frenchman's hopes of forcing himself into the first-team plans of new Rangers boss Paul Le Guen have been dealt a further blow after the Ibrox outfit capture Phil Bardsley on loan from Manchester United.

24 hours to go...........get stuffed by the mighty reds!

24 hours to go......................................:thumbsup:

Im so excited,

and i just can't hide it

im about to loose control

and i think i like it

Oooo Weee

24 hours to go...........get stuffed by the mighty reds!

Like in the Carling Cup a couple of years back :gag:

Because i am such a charming individual i would just like to say that i hope the blades yet their arses whooped by Liverpool! :hihi:

Muwhaha :)

COME ON LIVERPOOL!! :clap:

Like in the Carling Cup a couple of years back :gag:

Did you win that tie? Why didn't you kick up more of a fuss when they asked us to play in the final? ;)

Seriously, from a Blades perspective it's a good time to meet us. We're between CL games and we never start well. I'm predicting you'll take at least a point tomorrow. Our best chance is if we can keep you quiet for the first 30 mins cos Warnock'll have you all wound up and running all over the shop. Momo Sissoko key man.

Anyhow, see you all tomorrow. :wave: