Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

The Star reports that Spurs are considering a bid for SUFC youngster Nickey Law.

I really hope they don't and they if they do we turn it down.

He's a real prospect and hopefully he'll get a look in this season, maybe in the League Cup?

Anyd Reid's gone to Charlton;wouldve been a good signing for us-better than Koumas I feel.:mad:

no way- reid is still unproven in my eyes!!

My mate at work has just walked in clutching his season ticket. I offered him my lighter. He refused. I then offered to sh*t on it. He refused. What's up with you ungrateful people!?

Neil Warnock has confirmed that the Blades have finally started contract negotiations with midfielder Phil Jagielka.

Jagielka is entering the final year of his contract at Bramall Lane and there has been mounting speculation over his future, with a couple of Premiership clubs keeping tabs on his situation.

The 24-year-old has stated recently that he is happy to stay with the Blades but remained unclear as to whether he would be offered a new long-term deal.

However, after signing Leigh Bromby up to a contract extension this week, United are now hopeful that former England Under-21 international will commit to the club in the near future.

Warnock told the Yorkshire Post: "I think he's happy to be with us, but only time will tell. He knows we'd like him to extend his contract and I think that will be easy - if we perform (in the Premiership) like we can.

"Phil knows we're a progressive club and he knows where we want to be. It will be to the club's benefit to keep Phil and that's why the Chairman (Terry Robinson) is talking to his representatives."

Is anyone else getting extremley excited????????????????????????

Went to the box office today and they made me a duplicate.

FINALLY!

I can look forward to a new season and sweet seventeenth place now.

Is anyone else getting extremley excited????????????????????????

Erm... just a little bit :D

Daily Mail’s Lee Smith: “Neil Warnock has strengthened the squad in all areas of the pitch”. Prediction: 15th.

Daily Mirror’s Derek McGovern: “Warnock has splashed out on players who aren't household names even in their own household”. No prediction but recommends putting money on our relegation.

The Sun’s Ian Tucky: United have “weaknesses in defence and attack”. Prediction: 19th.

The Times: “The Blades are surely doomed”. Prediction: 19th.

BBC Football Mark Lawrenson: “Over the course of the season, I don't see them having the quality to stay up.” No prediction.

Well I will be buying the Daily Mail from now on,top man Lee Smith.

sunday sport "blades to win premiership, win champions league year after and warnock caught having affair with kylie minogue"

Don't be stupid! Everyone knows Kylie is totally faithful to her man.

Took young Barnie for his new home shirt today, sky vans setting up, Tony Currie looks er, more rotund than I last saw him, Blades on Look North today, red devils before the game, Liverpool fans saying they will get kicked off the park - well, they always were tactical geniuses and the best fans in the world!

Getting excited - you b***dy well bet I am.

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be stupid! Everyone knows Kylie is totally faithful to her man.

Took young Barnie for his new home shirt today, sky vans setting up, Tony Currie looks er, more rotund than I last saw him,

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got mine last week Barnie :D And it cost me nowt because a client of ours whos mum lives in Sheffield came to visit her piggy son in Canada with a Blades shirt he asked her to buy for me , couldn't adam and eve it when he showed up in my office with it , was gobsmacked for once :gag:

TC was the best player ever to put on a Blades shirt :thumbsup:

Still could walk on wata i bet.

Early morning in Canada on Saturday as its LIVE on telly and starts at 7.45am.

Enjoy the match you jammy b*st*rd.

Regards S