Blades Chat #5 Discuss United here

with 10m to spend we are going to be linked with EVERYONE!

How very dare you! The greatest player to grace Sheffield's football fields. If he has been cussing united (& rightly so), it should be regarded as football doctrine! :)

UTO!!

Nice to see an Owl saying Currie is the greatest player on Sheffield's football fields.What a guy JB.

Nice to see an Owl saying Currie is the greatest player on Sheffield's football fields.What a guy JB.

I dont think Jizzy said that Tosh but, TC certainly was one of the players i saw play and would get my vote..

As for Currie and Twaddle well they played in different eras though and the game is always changing and people will always have differing opinions about who was better etc.

I mean back when TC was doing his thing, wednesday fans were all gaga over Tommy Craig (Who I hear you say :D ) well he was the wednesd*y idol at the time and the wednesd*y fans I knew were saying he was better than TC :gag::hihi: :hihi:

My dad would say Doc Pace :cool:

I dont think Jizzy said that Tosh but, TC certainly was one of the players i saw play and would get my vote..

As for Currie and Twaddle well they played in different eras though and the game is always changing and people will always have differing opinions about who was better etc.

I mean back when TC was doing his thing, wednesday fans were all gaga over Tommy Craig (Who I hear you say :D ) well he was the wednesd*y idol at the time and the wednesd*y fans I knew were saying he was better than TC :gag::hihi: :hihi:

My dad would say Doc Pace :cool:

I know he didn't say that it was a bit of sarcasm,tongue in cheek get it .LOL.

:thumbsup:

Oh come on, Monty is a bit of a donkey when it comes to technical play, but he is tireless, he closes people down all the time, makes some good chalenges and sometimes when he passes he gets ball to one of our men (2% of time lol)

Na, Don't get me wrong, i used to be first in line to give monty grief week in week out, but he was an integral part in us gaining promotion last year, and there is also no better man marker.

Agreed Robbie. Someone once said on here that Monty man-marked Vieira out of english football. It still makes me laugh now :hihi:

Haa, haa. Calm down guys lets not get all flustered. I'm just glad that we're all agreed that Waddle is the greatest.

Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock is reportedly lining up a shock £500,000 bid for Rotherham striker Will Hoskins.

lol- will hoskins!!!

bet rotherham started that rumour themselves.

Haa, haa. Calm down guys lets not get all flustered. I'm just glad that we're all agreed that Waddle is the greatest.

can't knock waddles ability as a player even speaking as a blade , but its the fact that he has a football brain. a pigs bladder filled with air

lol- will hoskins!!!

bet rotherham started that rumour themselves.

A lot of Blades on other forums keep moaning that we shouldn't have got rid of Billy Sharpe, and I reckon Hoskins is as good as him if not better. That doesn't mean either of them would be ready for Premiership though.

A lot of Blades on other forums keep moaning that we shouldn't have got rid of Billy Sharpe, and I reckon Hoskins is as good as him if not better. That doesn't mean either of them would be ready for Premiership though.

Billy Sharpe has ability,but I doubt his Premiership quality,Hoskins obviously has talent I have not seen him.I would prefer Neil going for Hoskins rather than Nugent who is not as good as Hulse or Webber.