Would you move out of Sheffield if possible?

Depends who I was moving with ;)

id possibly consider blackpool!:D;)

Ye gods man, DO NOT move their, i lived their for 10 years, and its the best thing i ever did was get out of their, trust me when i say that it will take you 10 years even to even get accepted by your neighbours, they are that unfriendly!!!!

We did move out and never regretted it. Unfortunately we do miss Sheffield as it was, not as it became, but you can't get that back. Now we live surrounded by green fields, trees and fresh air, it's lovely; not traffic jam for miles.

How many of you would like to move away from Sheffield if you could ? and where would you go..be honest now!

Yes I would / A villa in Spain / honest / anything to lend ? £250,000!!! or as much as you can afford / He He He !!!

I would, depending on where to and with whom

How many of you would like to move away from Sheffield if you could ? and where would you go..be honest now!

I'm torn between Parson Cross, Vancouver and Hawaii.

I would, depending on where to and with whom

me too been thinking about it too:)

Not just Sheffield but this country. Its finished. I'm tired of being persecuted as a motorist. Paying ridiculous amonts of tax to prop up the overfunded and underworked public sector.

As soon as I qualify as a chartered accountant, i'm off. Leave this country to the immigrants and chavs.

Bring on Italy where the weather is warm, the car is king and taxation is optional.

Couldn't agree more mate. I'm off to the Canaries for good next year. Counting down the days now.

Would the last person to leave England please turn off the lights? Cheers!

To right,im off to oz when i've finished uni.Better wages for nurses and a better way of life.Get it down ya.

I specifically moved back to Sheffield...why on earth would I want to move away?

(Ignoring the fact I don't actually spend a lot of time in Sheffield at the moment)