HI guys,

I am new to Sheffield and I am a girl. Not the best qualifications to know a lot of people enjoying paintball. But I have played before and would like to do it again. So if there is any group out there which could cope with a female I would be happy to join for a play or two :-).

Greetings,

Mondey

I'll post on here next time I'm going. Tends to either be a group of mates though, or the sheffield uni jitsu club.

Come join the club, then you're sure to get included in the paintball.

Our plan is to try a 2 hour indoor arena game at Bradford next.

Is the price on the site for a group or per person?

which price?

it cost us £10 for the day each, plus paintball each.

which price?

it cost us £10 for the day each, plus paintball each.

Okay, thanks. (on behalf of my lad richy32)

Hi Guys,

I've been to that site and played airsoft. Its quite good actually, very impressed.

Airsoft is way better cos you get given scenarios rather than just "grab the flag" and games can last hours rather than minutes!

Plus your shooting a weapon that looks and feels real.

I tried to attach a pic of us at an event in Wales that re-created the film Black Hawk Down, but im not allowed, if you want to see them, drop me a PM with your email and ill send them on.

Cheers

Originally posted by f_g

any one up for a forum paintballing day?

I went to Bawtry on a work-related stag-do this saturday and I was reinforced in my liking for the game. I think I'd like to play more regularly.

Anyone knows of clubs etc to join?

-Armin

Hi guys.

I'm a marshall up at the Sheffield site. The site is actually called The Danger Zone.

Heres the website: http://www.dangerzoneuk.co.uk/

I'm pleased you like us better than Bawtry. I've never played there, but feedback we get at the site here is that Bawtry, while "looking" better, tend to be be less customer orientated. (Hey, i'm being diplomatic here. YOU know what I'm trying to say :) )

If you fancy coming up to the site, have a gander at the website, or check us out in the Yellow Pages.

Theres also the shop at Holme Lane, Malin Bridge if you want to pop in and see Chris the owner. I'd recommend ringing him first though. 0114 2852477.

See you all up there!

PS, if anyone would like to know more about Airsofting, drop me a line, and I'll chuck you a load of links...

PPS... Airsoft kicks paintballs ass :)

I actually was thinking just today to check out the dangerzone shop since I live fairly closeby. I've been looking at getting my own marker, so far I'm leaning towards a Tippmann 98 Custom with flatline barrel. What do you think?

Would it be possible to test shoot markers at that shop?

-Armin

Give Chris a ring!

He doesn't have a firing range, but he'll let you have a feel of anything he has in the shop (OO-er!)

Armin,

If your looking at the Tippmann range i'd rather go for a tippy A4 rather than the 98. I personlly don't like either but i've owed both the 98 and the A4 and I prefered the A4 by a long way.

OOO and another oppertunity to boast about my Evo Cocker :P :P

Jo.JPG

-Paul-