Local alternatives for Kwik Fit, I need some new tyres

blackcircles.com, order on line then shipped to local fitters including auto dynamics. just used very happy with service.

Autodynamics on Attercliffe Road, my other half owns it, excellent tyre prices. Call 2431019 after 10am. Fitting and balancing included.

hhhhmmmm!

interesting!

i was going to recommend autodynamics, but you got there before me.

I'll also vouch for Hawleys on Sharrow Vale Road.

kwik fit do have some offers on especially on dunlops,4 for 3 etc.

always found their own brand to be the same price as everyone elses budget tyres tbh.

Definitley try Dexel Tyres / Mr Exhaust, just near Bramall Lane. When I needed work done on my Rover BRM for mot, I had been quoted over 800 at at least 2 garages. I knew I was been ripped off, went to Dexel and saved over 400 pounds. This included the tyres I got for my car which were just over 100 pounds each, not bad when other garages were charging up to 170 for the same tyre.

Kwik-fit.com gave me a quote of £438 for 4 Michellin tyres on my car, the same tyres at Costco got me a quote of £115.

Both included fitting, ballancing, valves etc. and with the Costco one I would get up to £50 in vouchers to spend in store too.

Guess where I'll be going :D

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any recommends on where I could buy some new tyres. I realise that kwick fit is generally quite expensive and would rather do buisness locally. I generally buy uniroyal tyres, so if anyone knows of a local stockist or any good garages that would sort me out with a good deal, please let me know.

Matt

http://www.blackcircles.com/

You buy the tyres and then they send you to a local fitting station.

Yes Autodynamics are the Sheffield fitters for Blackcircles but try ringing them direct first and compare prices, you might be suprised!

Tarzan Tyres off Eyre street (EARL ST)

New one man show very good service gotta be the cheapest and I tried loads before him.

Another one for Autodynamics at don vally here, was down today an they did a nice cheap job, nice people too.

I got tyres from Wicker Tyres once for £15 each. :hihi:

Some old geezer did my tracking while he smoked a fag as well.

Shame that place has gone.