Local alternatives for Kwik Fit, I need some new tyres

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any recommends on where I could buy some new tyres. I realise that kwick fit is generally quite expensive and would rather do buisness locally. I generally buy uniroyal tyres, so if anyone knows of a local stockist or any good garages that would sort me out with a good deal, please let me know.

Matt

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any recommends on where I could buy some new tyres. I realise that kwick fit is generally quite expensive and would rather do buisness locally. I generally buy uniroyal tyres, so if anyone knows of a local stockist or any good garages that would sort me out with a good deal, please let me know.

Matt

try steadfast either at chapltown roundabout or rutland road...theyre the best in sheffield for tyres

Graham's Tyres on Edmund Road are pretty reasonable

Challenger or Dexel.

kilton hill steve bennett tyres off burngreave road my 205 tyres 50 quid

I always use Hawleys Tyres on Sharrowvale Road, but they have branches elsewhere in Sheff. One is in Hillsborough.

Always found them very helpful and friendly, so much so that my Missus is quite happy to go there herself, rather than sending me. A lot of ladies avoid such blokey places like the plague, but Hawleys are a good bunch of blokes.

I always use Hawleys Tyres on Sharrowvale Road, but they have branches elsewhere in Sheff. One is in Hillsborough.

Always found them very helpful and friendly, so much so that my Missus is quite happy to go there herself, rather than sending me. A lot of ladies avoid such blokey places like the plague, but Hawleys are a good bunch of blokes.

been going here (the sharrow vale one) for 15 years, top service, no bull****.

ash

I realise that kwick fit is generally quite expensive

Matt

i wouldnt use the words 'generally quite expensive', but there handy on a sunday if your absolutely desperate.

ash

Kwik Fit are in general good value and will always try and price match. They left my exhaust banging about once but a quick visit back they sorted it. :)

Kwik Fit are in general good value and will always try and price match. They left my exhaust banging about once but a quick visit back they sorted it. :)

yeah, they match other expensive places.

last time i went there (it was a desperate tyre repair sunday) the guy said 'ooooo, your back nearside tyre needs changing now....it only looks like its got another 1000 miles on it...'

i'm not even gonna insult anyones intelligence by posting my response.

ash

I've used Challenger on Rutland Road and they were very cheap and seemed pretty efficient.

I couldn't tell you what types of tyres they supply though (erm…black ones...?)

Autodynamics on Attercliffe Road, my other half owns it, excellent tyre prices. Call 2431019 after 10am. Fitting and balancing included.