Please Help! Orange hair!

:help: I dyed my hair yesterday from brown to "blonde". ie. I bleached it and it went horribly wrong. My natural roots have gone blonde and my dyed brown hair has gone orange.:gag:

I have tried to hunt down a hair dye to cover it again but they all say "Do not use for 15 days after lightening or bleaching your hair".

I was wondering if anyone knew why this is and if I could just do it anyway.:huh:

If not, what other ideas can people recommend??

Please help Im going on holiday in five hours and I have no idea what to do so that I dont look like a carrot!!!:suspect:

blue xx

Well i did it anyway without waiting! Try not to get bleach on your roots and leave it on a little longer, if this doesn't work and you don't want to go with orange hair then you'll have to go back brown i'm afraid!

I don't mind going back to brown - I've got some lovely violet black that I wouldn't mind using but it says don't use straight after bleaching... Do you think it would go a funny colour (funnier than orange???:huh:) or do you think it would just completely ruin the quality of my hair... Im' so confused!!!

Moreover, I don't have any more bleach to try going even blonder...

Thanks though :)

xxx

And yea J-blaze. I do have pics and you can have a good laugh but I've not uploaded them yet and am not planning to - ever...

;)

i would risk it bluestar, if you aint to far from me i have some bleach u can have

:help: I dyed my hair yesterday from brown to "blonde". ie. I bleached it and it went horribly wrong. My natural roots have gone blonde and my dyed brown hair has gone orange.:gag:

I have tried to hunt down a hair dye to cover it again but they all say "Do not use for 15 days after lightening or bleaching your hair".

I was wondering if anyone knew why this is and if I could just do it anyway.:huh:

If not, what other ideas can people recommend??

Please help Im going on holiday in five hours and I have no idea what to do so that I dont look like a carrot!!!:suspect:

blue xx

You need to start by putting another blonde dye on but do not start at the roots because it takes there first hence the blonde roots and orange hair.

It wont do any harm but make sure u dont leave it too long. It cann get like cotton wool when wet. bleaching is not good idea unless u know what u doing. get someone else to help put i on starting at the bottom and then higher up after few minutes. do not comb it through while the bleach is on it will ruin all your hair. hope u have good luck. cant imagine the horro having to go away with the prblem u have just now. just try it. it can only get better. if not as someone else said go back brown. best way. it will get lighter in the sun anyway.

Well i used to put bleach on my hair a couple of years ago, and i always bought a bottle of brown dye incase it went wrong because the first time i did it, it went how you describe yours. I just put it on, i didnt wait and it was fine.

I did the same thing some years ago, i looked smashing! :hihi:

a hairdresser friend advised me to re-dye straight away with ASH blonde, apparently ash is the only colour that takes the yellowing/orange tints away, it worked for me.

good luck xxx

________

Toyota corolla e80 history

Edited by pinklady

You are all super stars!

Thank you all so so much for your advice - you have no idea how much I appreciate it!

I am going back to the bathroom to dye my hair a sophisticated shade of violet black. I don't wanna risk the bleach again...without a hairdresser at hand!

Hopefully it will work okay - I'll let you know after the deed has been done...

Thank you all so much,

Lots of hugs from (currently) carrotstar xxxx

I am going back to the bathroom to dye my hair a sophisticated shade of violet black.

:shocked: Violet black as in purple-y black? :suspect: if it is i'd avoid it.:nono: It may go orange even more or even a lilac sort of colour. Only use black if it is pure black.:(