Junior Beds Advice Needed Pls

Hello

I dont have any children my self but Im wanting to get a gift for a mate of mine. Their child is due to go into a junior bed and I wanted to know where is the best place to get a junior quilt? also when children go into a junior bed do they start to have a pillow?

Thanks

Kate55

I'm not sure if it's quite the same but Dunelm Mill do a nice range for cot beds, the ones which become a junior bed anyway. If not, the bedding there is well priced and quite attractive.

All our cot bed gear came from there and our twins cot beds are almost as long as a normal single bed anyway.

Hi Thanks for your reply.

Could you please tell me where is Dunelm Mill?

Thanks

Kate55

my little girls toddler bed is only slightly bigger than her cot was and all the bedding i had from the cot fitted the bed perfectly, so i say stick with the cot bedding! :thumbsup:

Hi Thanks for your reply.

Could you please tell me where is Dunelm Mill?

Thanks

Kate55

There's a couple in Sheffield. One in Hillsborough near Wilkinsons, one at Heeley and a there's a huge one in Rotherham.

:)

the baby section in toys r us has a lot of bedding too for cots, they have junior duvets as well and junior pillows

Just want to say thanks to you all for the info

Can anyone tell me once kids move into a toddler/junior bed do they start to have a pillow?

Thanks

Hi Kate

Children can have a pillow once they are 12 months, regardless of what bed they are in.

Oops - that was me who replied above but I didn't realise I was signed in as Draggle.

I have cot bed duvet which I got from Mothercare and they do lots of bedding to fit it. Not cheap though unfortunately.