Nutters on the busses

If your sat upstairs on a bus on your own , why does the very next passenger either sit behind you, infront of you or even ______ing next to you

i do not have an explanation for it but it really hisses me off !

how about you ?:loopy: :loopy:

sorry i thought this might be a parody of 'snakes on a plane' but i'm sure samuel l jackson could vent his furious anger at them, that would be awesome!

If your sat upstairs on a bus on your own , why does the very next passenger either sit behind you, infront of you or even ______ing next to you

There messing with your head for a laugh.

lol it depends what they are like really;) ;)

Is it your personal bus or can anyone get on it? If it’s your own, throw them off. If it isn’t, where they sit is none of your business so learn to live with it. I suppose some other passenger’s equally p*****d off when you sit in front of them or behind. And they’ll be even more p*****d off if you’re reading The Star over their shoulder.

If someone sitting near to you on a bus is all you’ve got to worry about, see a psychiatrist, he or she can help with your phobia — and believe me, you’ve got one!

never met a psychiatrist yet who could do owt helpful

put your hand on their knee, hug them for no reason, ask them very inappropriate questions and chat to them while leaning closer into them with every word. they will soon be the uncomfortable p*$$ed off ones and move :D:thumbsup:

You're either stunningly attractive and they're irrevocably drawn to you by your sheer animal magnetism, or you're part of a cunning psychology experiment investigating the effects of personal space invasion.

Either that or you've been unfortunate enough to meet a few of Sheffield's 'characters'.

Its when they sit behind you and start to cough and hawk loudly that freaks me out.

I keep getting the urge to check my hair for phlegm.

Is it your personal bus or can anyone get on it? If it’s your own, throw them off. If it isn’t, where they sit is none of your business so learn to live with it. I suppose some other passenger’s equally p*****d off when you sit in front of them or behind. And they’ll be even more p*****d off if you’re reading The Star over their shoulder.

If someone sitting near to you on a bus is all you’ve got to worry about, see a psychiatrist, he or she can help with your phobia — and believe me, you’ve got one!

Hi Peter having a bad day ? i dont think ive got a phobia, it was more of an observation than a life or death situation.

ps. no its not my bus:hihi: :hihi:

Haven't you heard about the new line in Sheffield Forum meets? :suspect:

One or two verses of Abide with Me sung out fairly loud usually shifts 'em.

Of course they go home and ask why the nutter is always next to me.