What school did you go to and when?

Firth Park, surely theres more people who went to firth park, not only me and michelle!!

went to hatfield house lane for 1 year in 1965/66 when we lived in attercliffe. then chaucer whith my sister when we moved to middlewood.

I went to southey green infants and junior school, but left in 1989 cause we moved.

Also went to carter lodge school from 1989 - 1993

I went to Norfolk then Myrtle Springs when Norfolk closed

Western Road 1949- 1959 ( Auction-Bibles mum )

Head teachers Miss Ellis & Mr Burnett

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i went to firth park comp and left in 1976, wish i was still there now even though at the time i didnt like it. my son goes there now, hes in his last year.

Angelgirluk. Me too 1947 / 55. I remember a Mr Broadhead?

I went to

Lowfield,King Ecgberts, Newfield left in 1982, My daughter is now at King Ecgbert school y10

Western Road 1949- 1959 ( Auction-Bibles mum )

Head teachers Miss Ellis & Mr Burnett

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I was there then. The teacher went out of our class once and left us for about 10mins. About a quarter of the class went ape and kicked up a racket and eventually Mr Burnett walked in. I was singled out as a trouble maker as I had a ruler in my hand and got six strokes of the cane and yet I had never moved a muscle in those 10 mins. The teacher I liked was Mr Fry.

I went to woodseats infant and junior 68-74. then up to the great metropolis that was Rowlinson.