What school did you go to and when?

Tapton secondary. Left in 1995. It's been totaly re built now, looks like an american high school.

Rider University (then Rider College) - BA in Computer Sciences - Lawrenceville New Jersey - Class of '94

:shock:

Yes it is actually 27years!!!!! since Abbeydale Grange saw me escape, I couldn't wait to leave...but I wish I could do it all again.....ahhhhh

jill wrote :

Yes it is actually 27years!!!!! since Abbeydale Grange saw me escape, I couldn't wait to leave...but I wish I could do it all again.....ahhhhh

Hey jill I left Abbeydale Grange 26 years ago !!!

Oh really ...should I give you my full identity.......memories of getting soaked dashing between upper and lower school in winter eh?

I went to Yewlands and left in 1971, it only seems like 32 years ago!

I went to St. Mary's RC high in chesterfield, and left in '94, before moving to sheffield.

I attended the old Greystones Sec Mod on Greystones Rd until 1966 (they think it is all over..it is now). Though lost in the mists of time and old age, I remember it as a very happy school. Anyone recall Mr Hyde who deserved a medal for trying to get us interested in Maths...or Miss Hornsby the French teacher and my first serious crush...ah happy days indeed.

no one went to king edward vii school?? :shock:

i quit there around five years ago, then tried a year at norton..

Originally posted by "Michael_W"

Abbeydale Grange at Millhouses, left in 1977. Howard Wilkinson (Sunderland Manager) was a PE teacher there at the time and Seb Coe the Athlete / Tory was probably it's most famous former pupil, Brian Anderson, former British champion Boxer was in my year.

Have,nt seen Brian for a good few years, he was a decent bloke.

In which case I'll be the first to claim Notre Dame, 1984-1991 :D