What school did you go to and when?

So, it's still there Laura, amazing, I would imagine it's probably looking pretty run down now, it was a new school when I was there.The headmaster was called Mr Rollinson, I still have my last school report signed by him.

Originally posted by "Derak Clayton"

So, it's still there Laura, amazing, I would imagine it's probably looking pretty run down now, it was a new school when I was there.The headmaster was called Mr Rollinson, I still have my last school report signed by him.

its in a RIGHT mess...there knockin it down soon and rebuildin near the waterthorpe tram stop!

I went to 2 schools.

The first was Deerlands between 1994 and 1996 and then Hinde House between 1996 and 1999

I went to Anns Road and Carfield Sec Mod between 1949 and 1959

I was at Yewlands School, left in 1995. I can remember the names of my class too.......... which is quite sad :R

Theres a site for ex Yewlanders at http://www.yewlandspast.co.uk

I went to Gleadless Valley comp it was bulldozed years ago, I left in 1979 cause Im OLD!

I went to chaucer school and left in 1998, it's full of ****heads, and has produced a load of backstabbing, grudge holding idiots since 1996.....

Also went to Yewlands and left in 1983. Went to a reunion at the school last year and had a good laugh, although the boys toilets looked like they haven't had a clean in 20 yrs.

I went to Rowlinson by far the better school than what was then jordanthorpe. Yet they turned rowlinson into a college and kept the very run down jordanthorpe open. Two of my children now attend Meadowhead (jordanhtope) it is still as run down as ever and full to capacity.

i went to earl marshal and left in 1989, did anyone else go there :?:

I went to Frecheville Comp & left in 82 I know it closed down but I'm not sure if it is still standing. I can't belive I left school over 20 years ago what's that all about? :shock:

oh god just worked it out 20 years me too lol ! only seems like yesterday!