What school did you go to and when?

Went to Prince Edwards, then Hurlfield. It merged with Ashleigh in my 3rd year and changed its name to Myrtle Springs. I think I left in 1990.

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Hemsworth

Gleadless Valley (amazing school :D)

Meadowhead

Gleadless Valley was crap... sorry but that was my opinion of it... the only thing that kept me sane the whole 5 years of being there was this lass called Helen Swann who was in my class for 4 out of the 5 years.

Haven't seen her for years now, and she isn't on the Friends Re-united site sadly.

Closest thing I've probably ever had to a real girlfriend to date, most of the other girls in the school were psychotic or at best a bit thick really.

Carfield Primary - quite a good school

After that newfield

i went to hurlfield and left in 1979..........

I am at The City School which is very unfortunate!! On the up side though I am leaving this year!!!!

Originally posted by SatanInHeels

I am at The City School which is very unfortunate!! On the up side though I am leaving this year!!!!

And you live at gleadless, if only Valley would have still been around... far superior school IMHO!

V.O.T V.O.T :thumbsup:

There was only one thing wrong with Gleadless Valley back in my days there, some of the kids there were 'tards.

And some of the teachers were even more daft.... especially old Dragon lady Freeman, for reasons I don't want to go into as even now it disturbs me... :(

Hehe good for you! I left last year!

lucky u!!!

Wish I was back there though...... the work was so easy compared to what I have to do for 6th form....

Originally posted by caprice

Wish I was back there though...... the work was so easy compared to what I have to do for 6th form....

hmm.. *thinks hard* i still cant imagine ever wantin 2 go bak!! wot 6th form u at?