What school did you go to and when?

I went to Coleridge Road High school (girls) left in 1965. The boys school has now been demolished. Before that went to Phillimore Road Junior school.

I went to Chaucer. Left in 1987

my son attended Marcliffe Primary School for a short while around 1992 / 1993 he was in Sue Bakers reception class.

Went to Herries (now called Parkwood High) Left 1976. Anyone looking for old school friends or reunions go to Friends Reunited site.[/Q can you reveal your name i went to herries and left around 75

I left Jordanthorpe Comprehensive in 1974. In those days there was the south building (which I think had been the girls school) and the north building (the old boys school). I heard it's been rebuilt on the site of the old north building and renamed Meadowhead School. I remember the days of the old school yard - we used to laugh a lot.

Went to st peters morral road next door to colley

I also went to ST Preters in 1958 to 1960 and I cant ever remember fighting with colley rd school. The teachers I remember were, mr anyon, mr mac'nerney, sister joesophine and veronicia,the headmasters name was mr fitspatrick. What year did you leave?

Tapton secondary. Left in 1995. It's been totaly re built now, looks like an american high school.

I went to king teds - we used to call it 'Crapton!!!' no offense! Lol

:banana::banana::banana::banana: