What school did you go to and when?

Went to Hurlfield (is it Myrtle Springs now???) Left in 1986.
i went to hurlfield left in 1981 ish i think

i went to

meersbrook bank school from 1973 had a good friend there(sorry cant remember her name though (its a long time ago) she used to call for me please get in touch if its you

and on to

prince edwards (mannor top)

and hurlfield after that till 1981

thats a long long long long time ago

if anyone was there at that time please get in touch

was then JEAN N

NOW JEAN D

if you know or remember mark scarborough ( bin man now i think ) dolah nagi jeanette nicholson loads more i cant remember if its you please get in touch :|

beaver hill,now handsworth grange,left in 1976.

Marlcliffe primary 1942-46

Sharrow Lane 1946-50

King Teds 1950-57

My mother,Mrs Goodfellow, taught at Sharrow Lane primary from 1947-62.When my sister was due to start at Sharrow Lane there was a shortage of teachers and my mother, who had taught at Wincobank Infants in the 1920s , was told they would start another class if she would return so she did.

At that time my father,Alan Goodfellow, was senior history master at City Grammar where he remained,apart from 3 years at the Emergency Teacher Traing College on Psalter Lane, until he took the headship at Wisewood Secondary till he retired in 1967.

My sister Diana was at Hurlfield/Grange from 1955-61 .

My aunt was Miss Goodfellow who taught at Ecclesall Church primary from about 1916 till retiring in 1956.

Anyone remember any of them?

Ecclesfield School - left in 1979

i went to beaverhill school i left in 1988 god it seems like yesterday, i have got a page on freinds reunited and i have got in touch with a lot of my old school freinds, has anybody else?