What school did you go to and when?

Norton College 91-92

Waltheof School 87-91

Wybourn Middle 85-87

Woodhouse West Middle 83-85

Woodhouse West First 81-83

St Johns First 79-81 (Hyde Park)

All fab academic facilities, i'm sure you will agree!!

Does anyone know Neville Palmer, Nadine Palmer. Played football went to St.Johns Public school and Hurlfield Highschool? Friends of Dean Lesley, Richard Bainbridge, Jeff Smart, Andrew Morrison, Jimmy Flinn????? Left Hurlfield in 1982 to come to Canada.

Does anyone know Neville Palmer, Nadine Palmer. Played football went to St.Johns Public school and Hurlfield Highschool? Friends of Dean Lesley, Richard Bainbridge, Jeff Smart, Andrew Morrison, Jimmy Flinn????? Left Hurlfield in 1982 to come to Canada. Played football for Hillsborough Athltics, Sheffield Rangers, and Hurlfield and Shefield Boys. Coach was Mr.Gage or Mr. Gain. Do they still sell Dundee cookies from the tuck shop.

:thumbsup:

i went to roscoe bank from 1977-1985

myers grove 1985-1990

Woodhouse East infant school 1970-1972

Woodhouse County Junior School 1973-1974

Brunswick Middle School 1974-1976

Shirebrook Middleschool 1976 -1978

Beaverhill Comprehensive 1978-1982

Beaverhill eh.I had a girlfriend called Corrine Thorpe who was there then,PRETTY WITH BLONDE HAIR.:)Ps pm me if you know her.thanks

i went to shorrow junior school in 95 to 96 i got moved to that school when i was young in 95 which i never understood why my parents put me there but it was the best thing they did cus i made a lot of friends and i had a good teacher called mr orange and was a funny name . when i was in yr6 and it was time to go i didt want to go because of all my friends and i still think about all my friends even tho am 24 and am a singel parent i wish i could see all my friends all grown up

I went to Foxhill late 60's early 70's, the teachers i remember: Mr Parkin, Mr Youle, Miss Bowie, Mrs Jones, Mrs Brown, Mrs Robinson, Mr Morson, Mrs Whitacker, Mrs Whitbread, Mrs Price, Mrs Knights, Mr Reville

Pupils i remember: dianna Lees, tracey oates, theresa gaffeney, joanne knights, anna hodgson, suzanne bradley, sally anne weston, valerie chambers, debra cooper, beverley baxter, sharon tether, joanne doane, carron pearson, lynne owen, maria jess, karen smith, yvette crocker, june bottom, lynne sharpe, julie cartledge, julie gregory, michelle cave, christine dunkley, garry travis, dean edley, chris samson, barry pollard, chris McCale, carl varley, peter moore, gary kemp, jonathan womack, andrew grocock, john taylor, peter winstanley, peter kitson, john nicolson, anthony chapman, jamie young, stephen naylor, jonathan palmer (i remember he frequently stuck rubbers up his nose, if he was in Mr Revilles class he used to throw the black board wiper at him)

if you can think of anyone else please add to the list.

i can't believe i can actually remember this many, it's 35+ years ago, just hope someone can remembers me. LOL.

We can only have been at school at the same time, I remember everyone on your list, although Im not on it:)

I can only think of a couple of Tracys off the top of my head, Sharratt and Cornthwaite, either of these you by any chance?

I went to Notre Dame High School for Girls 1971 Cavendish Street - 1975 Oakbrook @ Fulwood. I am not one of those posh ones though.

Hi there, any one out there go to Ellesmere Road School in Pitsmoor, during the 1940/50s, I lived on Sorby Street if any body remembers this street.

St Johns Elementary School then moved on to Hurlfield Comprehensive School, Mr Rowson was my homeroom teacher, left in 1986.

hi mshaw my name is neville palmer lived at 106 lord row my nextdoor neighour were the jarrets went to st johns then hurlfield in the 70s my sisters names are nadine and janet played football for st johns and hurlfield we lost one year to yewland school one nil in icy condition, our goalkeeper paul, went to kick the ball and slip and they scored with a minute left in the game we lost the cup sorry paul. The following year we played them again in great english weather and beat them 8-1. My homeroom teacher was Mr inkbel. Moved to canada in 1982.

i went to roscoe bank from 1977-1985

myers grove 1985-1990

I was there then, but left a couple of years before you ( 1984-1988 ). :wave:

st pats at lane top then st peters morral road left there 1975 remember lots of aggro with our dear neighbours colley school .