Whats In A Postcode ?piczo/gangs

been looking into this gangs/piczo websites and it seems to me you represent your postcode these days.this is why around my parents it is sprayed s14 boyz s14 cru.then down heeley we have s2 etc etc each gang fight to see who has the worst repping them

was also told if 1 of these gangs do something to be noticed then another gang goes 1 better the police should get these piczo sites and then they have the leaders

The pizco sites show these 'gangs' up for what they are, just a bunch of 13 year old tryign to look tough.

Once again a problem has got all out of hand in some people's eyes because of media misrepresentation.

Wilf

What.................???

think he means the thread that what closed over the piczo sites

The pizco sites show these 'gangs' up for what they are, just a bunch of 13 year old tryign to look tough.

Once again a problem has got all out of hand in some people's eyes because of media misrepresentation.

Wilf

photo of police cars on fire/guns/ kinves drugs/ threats to other youths i dont think it 13yr olds with some of the websites i seen

photo of police cars on fire/guns/ kinves drugs/ threats to other youths i dont think it 13yr olds with some of the websites i seen

What I saw coulda been ripped of any news website, or image resource. The only photos that looked real were the ones where they were all trying to look hard with their tracksuits and caps outside of schools/ college or at bus stops.

I'm sure there are more important things to be stopping like real gangs and the like.

Wilf

Can we ask that no links to these sites are posted on SF please? A lot of the language and image content of the sites counts as very un-family friendly, so we'd like to keep any discussion on a hypothetical basis.

Ta muchly.

What.................???

dont tell me you have never heard of these gangs hun:)

Can we ask that no links to these sites are posted on SF please? A lot of the language and image content of the sites counts as very un-family friendly, so we'd like to keep any discussion on a hypothetical basis.

Ta muchly.

What! even this notorious gang featured in the star tonight. :cool:

What! even this notorious gang featured in the star tonight. :cool:

Ah! That's the only one we will allow.

We have people spray painting S25 over everything. I blame the Tattoo Parlour. :hihi