Anyone go to Hartley brook school?

hello roy,i would have had several uncles and aunts at hartley brook around that time.the family name is senior and they lived on perkin road.

are you still in touch with your aunts and uncles.

Best regards roy.

I am ex hartley brooker , I went there in the 1970's , Mr booth was my form teacher for the last two years, before that I was also in Mr Kippax's class.

are you still in touch with your aunts and uncles.

Best regards roy.

The uncle and aunt that are still with us,yes.There's also my dad but he didn't go to HB.He went to Shiregreen council school.

The uncle and aunt that are still with us,yes.There's also my dad but he didn't go to HB.He went to Shiregreen council school.

iam trying to find a girls second name i think i would remember it if i heard it.

Her first name is SHEILA ,how many sheila's can your aunt & uncle remember

if any. about 1940 to 1948. regards Roy.

wow great memories of my first school ,,, i started out in the nursery so had all my infant and junior years there . can remember been told to never go on the stage in the at school by the all so scarey Mr T , that was what we called Mr Trevethick,, I was in his class and we heard so many stories about him , but all in all I think he was a great teacher,could do with more like him in the classes of today ,lol, I can remember a few names Ian white , susan Brookes all though she was a few years below me . Michelle , i also remember the teams , jaguars,panthers,lions and there was another one but cant remember that one.

another teacher i remember is Mrs Brackoon . I lived on homestead road for about 14 years ,

after leaving hartley brook i went on to firthpark , and brushes building

my mum went hartley brook and there was a man in coranation street he used to teach at hartley brook anyone rember him i think it was terry duckworths father in law his daugter got killed they lived in blackpool

wow great memories of my first school ,,, i started out in the nursery so had all my infant and junior years there . can remember been told to never go on the stage in the at school by the all so scarey Mr T , that was what we called Mr Trevethick,, I was in his class and we heard so many stories about him , but all in all I think he was a great teacher,could do with more like him in the classes of today ,lol, I can remember a few names Ian white , susan Brookes all though she was a few years below me . Michelle , i also remember the teams , jaguars,panthers,lions and there was another one but cant remember that one.

another teacher i remember is Mrs Brackoon . I lived on homestead road for about 14 years ,

after leaving hartley brook i went on to firthpark , and brushes building

The team you're missing is the tigers. If I remember right, panthers were red, jaguars were green, lions were yellow and the tigers (my team) were blue. House points were awarded for good work, behaviour etc.

i went to hartleybrook mr poulten was my teacher last 2years he wasa nice teacher,i was in the tigers they were blue. good memories.

yes thats the one u may no my mum denise rowen she is 56 now

Think I remember Denise Rowan I'm sure we were in the same class

Edited by smartmart

I left Hartley Brook in 1970. Was in Mr Inmans class, then Mr Hutchinson Jr, then Miss Dixons and then Mr Websters. I have seen Sheila Laughton, Christine Sharpe and Janet Smith and Ann Bell over the years. We bought our house from Karen Sissons. My best friend was Carol Hutchinson, we were inseperably. I remember quite a few names mentioned in the threads, Denise Rowan for one, but I think she may have been in the year above me, she a year older. I wish I were still there now and know what I know now! :)