Anyone go to Hartley brook school?

Hi Glenn, my surname is Nicklin. I came originally from Newhall Road, Attercliffe and then re- housed on Shiregreen.

Keith:

I recall the name but putting a face to it is a challenge. Although I lived further up Attercliffe Rd towards Banners, I used to spend a lot of time down towards Newhall Rd

chasing girls down there !

Don't forget to keep watching the Forum to see when the next get together is at the Liberal Club. I am hoping a lot of Hartley Brookers will attend the next one.

Sure will Glenn, I went to a Newhall re-union at Shiregreen Club some time back and it was ok, the only trouble was no one was wearing name tags which would have been useful for identification. There were probably more people there that I knew, than what I was aware of because of this. Hope there is another anyway, and would attend if possible.

I suggested name tags for the Attercliffe Liberal get together in March, but not enough time. For people who have n't seen each other for 50 years, appearances will be deceptive !

If there is ever another one then maybe the idea will hopefully be suggested again. It would help a lot. Peoples memories (mine especially) of faces have been somewhat dulled by the passing of time. I will certainly be keeping an eye out for any re-unions.

Hello johnb60, I remember you in my year, good to hear from you and enjoy your retirement, as I am doing! Doesn't life fly by.

I also remember you, Keith (Nicklin) and wish you all the best. Have there been any HB re-unions? Funnily enough, I was looking at some old "clock tower" school magazines recently - great nostalgia!

Hi Glenn I didn't know you, but my sister knew your sister Michelle - we haven't heard from her in years, how is she? still in Majorca?

All the posts seem to be from men - sorry - boys! where are all the old 'girls' -my year was Rita Bell, Gillian Millns, the twins, Jaqualine S, Glenna J. boys were Steve Grayson I know he isnt with us now, Dennis Hukin, Harry S.

Sorry but didn't know anything about the reunion earlier this year.

Come on girls get writing.

yes Michele is still in Majorca, very Spanish ! To kids both fully bi-lingual !

What is your name and what years were you at HB ? Did you know Kathleen Hickey ? From Brightside, had a sister Christine.

I hear she is not too well and I wanted to get in touch with her to see how she is ?

The reunion earlier this year was more of an Attercliffe reunion but there were a few Hartley Brookers there. Did you know Sandra Stevens or Jane McCormick ? They were both there.

Hi Glen

was there from 64 - 68 - so after you. Sorry don't know the names but I am from Attercliffe.

I suggested name tags for the Attercliffe Liberal get together in March, but not enough time. For people who have n't seen each other for 50 years, appearances will be deceptive !

Hi glenn just been told next reunion at attercliffe libs will be on Saturday 14th November r

All the best

Pete

Hi Longchat, Is this re-union for ex Attercliffe or Hartley Brook pupils. As I have lived for many years away from the area could you also refresh my memory and tell me where is the Attercliffe Libs. Thanks.

Hi Longchat, Is this re-union for ex Attercliffe or Hartley Brook pupils. As I have lived for many years away from the area could you also refresh my memory and tell me where is the Attercliffe Libs.

Hi AlSithee

as far is I know the reunion is for attercliffe darnall and s9 people

attercliffe libs is on the corner of beverley street and attercliffe road,just past the old swimming baths heading towards town