Anyone go to Hartley brook school?

Thanks for replying I went to Hartleybrook school from infants juniors and seniors and went to chaucer.MY sister went there also my mom .A few of the people I knew was John Ball, Eliane Gill ,Robert Pemberton, and a few others that all went through school with.Was any off you there then. Yes I remember all the teachers names MR.Gallagher ended up at Silverdale Schoolafter leaving Hartle

y Brook and caught me drinking in the Shinney Sheff. but never said anything next day at school

Edited by lizzybee

lizzybee, Elaine Gill is my younger sister.

Hi JGILL Elaine was my close friend from leaveing Hartley brook with Hazel Leech Janet Tether my maiden name was Quinn .I hope Elaine is alright last time I saw it was at Hartley Brooke shops.I aslso was at Hartley Brook when Gary Grayson was there also Sandra Capes.

Edited by lizzybee

hiya tara cant realy remember tou,but i was the hogan in your class michael hogan.i remember margarette massey very well had a crush on her for years,she used to hang around with julie france

Hi

are you the same lizzibee who lived next door to the lady who did hairdressing and had a brother Bob? ..... you not the hairdresser.

If so, we ate many a bag of chips in your house after playing football round your corner. Love to know what happened to the 'gang'

If its not you, sorry but I bet you are jealous of the memories.

sorry no I was friends with Jean France one off a group who knocked about when younger with Robert Pemberton .Steven Hobson .Jean France alsoJulie France.

Hi lizzybee can remember Bob Pemberton, was it Jean France who had the right long hair.?

High smartmart yes Jean had dark brown hair and sister had blonde. Jean was really good at sports.

I went to HBS my form teacher was Mr Brown the worst one was Mr Hyman the music teacher (he was always throwing the board rubber at us) Do you remember Mr Trevethicks wife who also was at the school I left in 68/69

I went to HBS too left in 69 also,yes the music teacher was the worst one there! However overall good times good memories:)tried to find some of the girls,must have all married,Margret Litchfield,Pat Tomlinson,Janet Ducker to name a few,cant find any of them:(

Janet married my cousin Dave Rodgers. I left 69 Inman,Hutchinson snr,Gallagher, and Webster were my form teachers

Edited by smartmart

I went to hartley brook infants -junior-and senior schools left in 1966 cant remember many teachers in infants apart from mrs Fletcher names of friends were david spoffard, mick guest,philip roberts, melvyn rodgers,steve denton,john thompson,graham ping,girls names i remember Lynn Swift, Jeannete Cobb, Linda Allen, must be many more but long time ago. teachers in seniors i remember Mr Inman-Mr Gallagher-Mr mayock-Mr Turner-Mr Brown-Head Teacher was pop allen,mrs inman- Mrs Ramsden french teacher-and not forgeting Mr Webster my form teacher in 3rd and 4th yrs classmates i remember melvyn rodgers-stuart pimm-roy and jack young-graham ping-malcolm brown-steve brennan-denise pinder-christine webster-michelle pickard-must be many more but names just slipped my mind.House names in those days were grange-wentworth-wharncliffe-and scholes,i was in grange.remember well sports day up at the english steel sports ground opposite concorde park and training in school yard for the march past,good days but hated school threat of slipper or cane for slightest thing like forgetting your p.e.kit or not doing homework really dont miss it.

hiya tara cant realy remember tou,but i was the hogan in your class michael hogan.i remember margarette massey very well had a crush on her for years,she used to hang around with julie france

Yes I remember you. Your brother Kevin and sister Diane. I was one of the three Carols.

Was a real drip in those days so I bet you can guess which one Lol.