Story: 'Happy Travellers.'

This is lovely .Its up to your usual standard.Very Good. You feel as though you are there.

Evokes some of my own memories of Australia. Miss the place.

Many thanks for the comments Pattrica, glad you enjoyed it.

And yes Gypsy Hack, it brings the memories flooding back for me too, it was a trip of a life time for us. :)

Many thanks for the comments Pattrica, glad you enjoyed it.

And yes Gypsy Hack, it brings the memories flooding back for me too, it was a trip of a life time for us. :)

Was it just a holiday or did you live there ?

It was a 6 month life changing experience of literally taking each day as it came and travelling in a very compact campavan. Definately look back on the memories, there were some hair raising times as well as good ones but they were all part of the experience. We went all the way around, fantastic. Was three years ago now, how time flies.

It was a 6 month life changing experience of literally taking each day as it came and travelling in a very compact campavan. Definately look back on the memories, there were some hair raising times as well as good ones but they were all part of the experience. We went all the way around, fantastic. Was three years ago now, how time flies.

I do admire you for doing it,but how could you afford to take 6 months off work. ? Did you save up enough money before you went to last you six months ?

Yep lived on beans and toast for the 6 months beforehand!:hihi:

Sorry this post about your Aussie experiences is somewhat late, brisbane.

I remember Parts1 and 2 of course.....and having caught up with Part 3 here I'm not surprised that you ran away from that particular zoo exhibit. :)

I am looking forward to your next instalment(s).......maybe you will brighten up our dark winter evenings. :thumbsup:

Those months in Australia, and your adventures will have given you a lifetime of memories.

Thank you for sharing them with the Group "Writing" Members. :)

Many thanks Shoeshine, glad you liked it. Now I have knitted the socks I promised on the Knitters Forum I am now getting my thinking cap back on for more entries for the writers forum. :)

Our travels in Oz was a life changing experience, really loved it, even the not so good times were all part of the package. Yes,memories still very clear in my mind.