Are women more devious than men?

Are women more devious/calculating then men, I mean they cause trouble between people by telling little white lies. I think women are better at doing this then men, they are better at hiding it. Lads usually just say it how it is.

Discuss

oh i dont know look at blair now thats one devious little t***

true, but politicians operate on a different scale altogether.

women are, definitely!

I know a lot of women who tell whities to protect other women/people. Like the whole 'I'm sure he's lost his phone' when actually you've seen him sticking his tongue down some other girl's throat. Men also just aren't quite as good at the little ones, bigger ones yes like 'I really fancy you...I want this to work out' kinda crap when actaully they're just trying to get into your bed.

No. Some people are more devious and better liars than others. Much as I'd like to say that all blokes are big fat liars, I'm afraid I'm not one to generalize...

Oh goodness I hope so-we've been at it since Eve wore a fig leaf or two:hihi:

You poor chaps!!

I think women generally are more devious and have to get to the bottom of everything and can't let something lie until they have.

Men seem to be able to shrug stuff off and forget about it unless it really does involve them to a serious degree.

That said, I'd never say that face to face to a women.

Of course we are!! We have to be, to get what we want from you chaps ;) !!

My ex said I should have taught it :hihi: In the nicest possible way you understand! :thumbsup:

Yes, Indeed, no two thought about it!

Are women more devious/calculating then men, I mean they cause trouble between people by telling little white lies. I think women are better at doing this then men, they are better at hiding it. Lads usually just say it how it is.

Discuss

We are also very good at other things too you know!:)