How Honest Are You ?

every on sf seems to have their two penneth to say over parents,children and youths.what i was wondering is how truthful are you all.either you havent children or they are saints. can any of you honestley say you never had trouble with your own siblings or done wrong as a child yourself ?as i am finding it hard to believe that all these forumers seem to constantley call others

iam honest best way to be i have 3 kids n not one of them is an angel but itry to do my best with them:)

My daughter is a good girl, but sometimes gets into trouble but its rare. My oldest son is terrible he is always in trouble at school and it was only last week he set his blind in his bedroom window on fire :rant: my youngest son gets into trouble also but not like the oldest, he is a mix between the others. So no i admit, mine are'nt angels, but i still love them all, and try my best with them.

Im honest, I worked in jobs where honesty and moral integrity were essential.

I can honestly say that I never stole anything ever. I dont lie-mainly because Im very bad at it.

Im too wimpy to break the law.

My kids?

I currently have two surviving kids and theyre as honest as a 9 year old and a 3 year old can be, my oldest is with her mother and her new hubby and theyre bringing her up wonderfully.

My daughter here is a little swine for nicking my malteasers but shes honest enough. We`re doing our best to bring her up as best we can-like any parent I suppose.

I am a very honest person - too honest for my own good sometimes ! Our three children have turned out ok so far - the youngest is the one who tends to get into trouble the most - nothing too serious thankfully - so far anyway ! It is never good to become too smug where kids are concerned - you just never know what is around the corner ! As has been said before - they don't come with a manual - parenting is very much a 'suck it and see' experience - you just do what you think is right, try to teach them right from wrong and hope for the best when they go out into the big bad world - hoping they remember all that you have taught them over the years.

I am a very honest person - too honest for my own good sometimes ! Our three children have turned out ok so far - the youngest is the one who tends to get into trouble the most - nothing too serious thankfully - so far anyway ! It is never good to become too smug where kids are concerned - you just never know what is around the corner ! As has been said before - they don't come with a manual - parenting is very much a 'suck it and see' experience - you just do what you think is right, try to teach them right from wrong and hope for the best when they go out into the big bad world - hoping they remember all that you have taught them over the years.

well said betty:thumbsup:

I think you will always get people who use a forum like SF to fantasize,so at times,the truth may be hard to detect.Personally,because i try to remain anonymous,i feel i can be COMPLETELY honest,when sometimes,in the 'real' world it may be more difficult. I have 2 boys who are too young to be getting into trouble,but i have a colourful past and am by no means an angel :o

-nothing heavy mind,and ive never been in trouble with the police.

I have to say tho,that sometimes i do think people on SF can be a little holier than thou,and no,i dont believe that they are as perfect as they pretend to be :D

Thanks Minnime ! I guess that if we are fortunate to have a good upbringing and had loving and caring parents as a child it makes it easier to try to be a' good parent '. Not everyone is fortunate to have this background - but still do a good job in bringing up their kids to be honest and decent individuals who contribute positively to society ! We can only do our best really !

i was honest over my son on here and i was called thick stupid irresponsiable and the rest but i take him on his bike he goes to school got good grades never been in trouble with police or anything but because i got him a bike and i supervise him i was made out as a really bad parent by all these biggots on here and i bet none of them admit that their children ever done anything to easy to call and judge others

i was honest over my son on here and i was called thick stupid irresponsiable and the rest but i take him on his bike he goes to school got good grades never been in trouble with police or anything but because i got him a bike and i supervise him i was made out as a really bad parent by all these biggots on here and i bet none of them admit that their children ever done anything to easy to call and judge others

We can only do the best we can for our kids. From what I just read youre doing a bloody good job.

We can only do the best we can for our kids. From what I just read youre doing a bloody good job.

thank you but how i have been made to feel is horrid but at least im honest over myself and my children