Sign in to follow this  

Very important issue! Too much violence?

hello everybody...IN my opinion there is too much violence pervailing in our world ,moreover there are many proverts and sick-minded indviduals all over the world.......Have anyone seen the pictures of the iraqi prisoners who were tourtered and obligated to do many inappropriate things by the american soldiers...it was on the news and every newspaper...it was horrible:mad: ......so for those wise individuals what do u think????

I think you are perfectly right in what you say.

Certain things sicken me so much that I have to blot them out.

It's seems a cowardly approach, I know, but I really can't come to terms with some of the negative aspects of this mad, mad, crazy world.

I have tried to work out reasons for what goes on sometimes, but have never got anywhere near to an answer.

Could someone please explain, please?

I doubt it.

propaganda i was in faulklands(active) we all want a peaceful life, but the news bureau will take the p*** 2 many friends died 2 allowus 2 4 get also was in gulf

i dont hold no grudgess, were they any betta 2 us

I take my hat off to you my friend. You did your duty to the country and what have they given you back?

Sod all I bet.

I stinks how they treat war-veterans.

i actually went there on h.m.s. sheff. met simon.dont agree with news .but at keast showing it ,may stop it any group under fire, will take revenge? not nice but it happens(reality)

i think my friends that the problem is in those peoples` minds.....sick-minds that is all.....we are allsurrounded with war , devastation, terrorism,....just name it.....God help us

I too served in the Falklands(active) aboard HMS Cordella,which was a stern trawler converted into a mine sweeper.

Like ian ,i lost some good friends on other ships, including a school friend.

when it was over and i got to see Argentine soldiers in port stanley, i can say i felt little animosity towards them,they were mainly kids.

sure it wasnt a very pleasant experience,but it had to be done.

i can see how such anger can result in the actions of a few after loosing mates,but it doesnt excuse the actions of these individuals,and i hope the blurred pictures reported to be of UK soldiers turn out to be false,OUR armed forces are better than that.

nuff said my man