No Ch4 and ITV bad reception 3rd Aug 06

cant get ch4 at all and itv is so pink in colour, all tvs in the house are the same, anybody know why?

Im in Hillsborough

Yeah. . . your ariel is knackered!!!

They are doing work on the emley moor transmitter...

The transmitter is still down for maintenance I saw an advert on the TV last night between Emmerdale and Corro - should be back up later on. Dont know how long this is going to go on for as it was like that last week aswell:S

You seem to be having problems in South Yorkshire televisual wise.

The transmitter is still down for maintenance I saw an advert on the TV last night between Emmerdale and Corro - should be back up later on. Dont know how long this is going to go on for as it was like that last week aswell:S

Emmerdale and Corrie????!!!!! What a sad life you lead. I expanded my life many years ago and you could do the same. Emmerdale and Corrie, yes — but I’ve added EastEnders, The Bill, Holby City and Casualty. “Two litres of cross match, charging at 200, clear, BANG” — and brought back to life when death seemed inevitable! That’s life for me, and I’m living it to the full!

yes, there have been announcements about it, all yesterday, and the day before, telling viewers that the Emley Moor transmissions would be down, intermittently between 0900 approx and 1500, or thereabouts.

PT

Work has finished now, so there won't be anymore interruptions. We've had to improve the aircraft warning lights on the mast. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Work has finished now, so there won't be anymore interruptions. We've had to improve the aircraft warning lights on the mast. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It was YOU was it ?

Hope you've put your ladder away now.

Emmerdale and Corrie????!!!!! What a sad life you lead. I expanded my life many years ago and you could do the same. Emmerdale and Corrie, yes — but I’ve added EastEnders, The Bill, Holby City and Casualty. “Two litres of cross match, charging at 200, clear, BANG” — and brought back to life when death seemed inevitable! That’s life for me, and I’m living it to the full!

Ah yes I hadnt admitted to watching the other soaps too - good to knit to as you can still follow them without watching:blush: I guess though with those being on the BEEB there wouldnt be an AD about the transmitter:hihi:

It was YOU was it ?

Hope you've put your ladder away now.

Do you know anywhere I can store this ladder - it's quite long! :hihi: