My wonderful, beautiful darling Harrycat has died

Poor Harry, I know you will miss him terribly Olliekitten.

He had a wonderful life, with a brilliant Mum

Take Care

x

Harry was very special and very very loved, and we miss him like crazy, although I don't think it's really sunk in yet.

http://www.olliekitten.co.uk/harry.html

He was a beautiful cat, rich.

im so sorry for your loss im thinking of youxx

Sorry to hear that he`s gone at least he was not in pain and went peacefully he`ll be missed by all of us

Oh dear! What happened? and with Sidney only just recovering too. :cry:

I had tears in my eyes when I read your post about your charm bracelet Ollie.... I think that way too - and it's surprising how often it's true

We'd hardly seen him for a few days, he also seemed a little subdued but nothing obvious. Then he was out all night and reappeared at about 4pm soaking wet, and threw up on the floor. We rushed him to the vet, who could see symptoms but not of anything conclusive. They made him warm and comfortable and took blood tests, but he died in the night.

They still don't know what caused it, except the blood showed signs of infection. We declined a post-mortem, so he could be cremated in peace.

We have a new little kitten who we are looking after for a few days (which led to this story) to cheer us up, and he is a total delight. Olliekitten will tell you all about him later, I'm sure! But he has really done the trick, we still feel empty and sad but he has helped us smile again...

Oh Rich! I suppose it hasn't had a chance to sink in yet, being so sudden and with Sidney needing so much attention too

I'm glad you've found a new furry friend who can help you to heal the heartbreak

Really sorry to hear the bad news guys.

While ever he's alive in your thoughts he'll never be far away. Remember him in the good times.

K x

So very sorry to hear about Harry, I know just how bad you must be feeling right now.

He was a lucky little cat to be so loved in his life.

Thank you, he was enormously loved. He was like a big old teddy bear. He would get into bed with me and just flop down besides me, I would then wrap my arms around him and he would stay with me all night.

Whenever I was sad he would know and come to me and I did love him with all my heart.

He was my sunshine x