Should I become a professional gambler?

A goth in residential homes?????????

I'm not actually a goth. I'm a professional magician with an interest in the darker side of magic (known in the trade as "bizarre" magic). However I do have a mortgage and bills to pay, so I have to take work where I can find it. Sometimes this means doing magic shows in residential homes. It's actually quite rewarding.

I also do kids' shows! :help:

I'm not actually a goth. I'm a professional magician with an interest in the darker side of magic (known in the trade as "bizarre" magic). However I do have a mortgage and bills to pay, so I have to take work where I can find it. Sometimes this means doing magic shows in residential homes. It's actually quite rewarding.

I also do kids' shows! :help:

I know mate, it's just I know the bloke who who runs the Nelson ......... and remembered your posts ........ but you knew that?

Right?!?!

I'll second that. The fact that you've won three days out of four means that you're onto a certain winner, clearly...

Can I give you an award for the most sarcastic post of the day :hihi:

Say for example, I win again later today then- would your opinion not change?

Yes, but if you get no numbers for a month you're screwed. The odds are really not stacked in your favour when playing lotto type games. There's only ever going to be one winner, and that's Mr. Ladbrokes.

If you really want to become a pro gambler, head over to the poker tables. That game is all about skill, and if you have the talent then you really can earn some serious dosh.

I on the other hand am too scared to embark on an exciting and sexy career as a professional poker player. I would rather introduce OAP's to BoBo the Magical Bear in residential homes (don't ask).

Not really mate...

I'd only need 3 £400 wins a month to earn what I earn now salary wise.. getting 3 numbers on a lottery draw is hard usually, when the draw is every 60 seconds mind.. the chances of winning increase a hell of a lot.

And since I only pay 50p to win £400 back I can risk losing cash to win the £400 in the first place as well :)

If I can keep it up that is- at the minute, its looking good, but I'm giving it another week then the jobs a gonner.

Or alternatively....

A N G E L U S = 7 letters

(7 / number of your age ) x number of days this month + 15

= number u should put all your money on.

:D

Funnily enough and spookily - the numbers we won £5k on sunday... 1, 9, 10, and - drumroll..... 7

No kidding!

For people interested in the ladbrokes balls game- 1/7/9 do come out an awful lot by the way :hihi:

edited post

I can assure you its not.

:)

I may very well be jacking in my £13k a year job to go full-time gambler.

I've won over £6k in 3 days alone.. playing the same game.. using my own system which so far is working very very well.

The scenario is for me.

Stay at work, doing the 9-5 - earning £700+ a month and having 25 days holiday a year + sickpay and the usual crap, working for a company who dont give two figs about their staff.

or

Give up the rat race and everything I've ever known.

Gambling from home on the ladbrokes website trying to match 3 numbers a day on the balls lottery game- where 50p wins a sum of £400

Which I've found I can do very very well.

So- If I can win every day, however long it takes for the numbers to come out- which they will daily, as the draw is every 60 seconds so theoretically it is possible, then I will win £400 a day... if I win every day for a month- I earn £12000...

I can go on holiday when I like, do what the hell I like when I want, my partner could give up her job and we can live a life of luxury as and when we want with no-one to stop us.

It does seem far fetched, and I have given it a lot of though, however, I do seem to have the ability to match those 3 numbers very regularly on that particular game so if I can win every day, my total earnings would be in the region of over £100k a year - which is quite possible.

Its a dilema.. but one that I'm looking at very closely :)

Isn't that where all good gambling habits start? With a winning streak?

Mad head!!!!! :P

Isn't that where all good gambling habits start? With a winning streak?

Mad head!!!!! :P

:hihi:

I can control how much I spend though a day so I would only be running up say £30 paying out to try and win the £400.. I usually win in under a £10 at the moment so its not a bad profit :)

Plus I only need the £400 a day as well so I would stop after the win per day.

Yeah, yeah, heard all that before... I can handle it etc.... ;)

Next it'll be "I'll just 'borrow' this money from the company account, I'll pay it off tomorrow when I've won enough to pay off my mounting debts...."

Don't do it! Seriously! You're already talking like the people in Bella do in hindsight.....!

You shouldn't play with such statistics.

Maybe you should look into stocks and shares instead. A little bit more certainty there, than just randon ladbroke races, or machines.

Assuming all this is true, you use this system of your own and continue winning.

In probably less than a week Ladbrokes will pick this up.They may close your account(ban),investigate to see if you are cheating somehow,adjust the programme to stop you winning or send men in dark glasses to see you.

You are playing against a computer!!!!!!!!

Dont forget for you to have a run of luck others have a bad run,it will be your turn soon.

Go for it.