Need help with Ebay

Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay

• yes
    • no
    • Just show me the results

howdy forumers! i was selling an item on ebay and got a winning bidder the problem is this person hasnt been on ebay since and thus hasnt paid its been over a week so what should i do next? keep waiting or relist the item? ive tried to contact the person but no response, the ebayer only has one previous transaction(just one feedback point) any advice would be great thanks.

open a dispute so you get your listing fees back and the buyer gets a strike against them and then relist :D

Send them another e-mail stating that if they haven't paid for the item within x number of days, you will be registering an Unpaid Item Dispute with E-bay. See here for further info.

you can open an unpaid item dispute, ive had to do this recently, and it gives the winning bidder so many days to respond, and if they dont they get a non paying bidder strike against them, and you get a refund of the final value fee

cheers guys, never had this situation before, think ill give him a day or 2 then do the unpaid item thingy! thanks again

Ebay have changed the rules now so buyers cannot receive negative feedback from sellers.

Does anyone know the legalities of selling tickets on Ebay?

I have 2 Linkin Park tickets and I now can't go because of someone dropping out. Obviously they ARE bona fide tickets (if not I'm £100 down!), I got them off Ticketmaster.

Is it legal to sell them on Ebay? I tried on here and no-one's buying!

Thanks for any help on this. I've never sold before so a friend would be doing it through their account - I don't want to get them in trouble.

Thanks!

This is very true - I just wanted to know whether it was ok - things get taken off all the time. I'm thinking it must be ok though 35 views and no-one has said it isn't! :D

I think it's ok, I've bought tickets off there before and never had any problems.

My sis has sold a number of tickets via ebay, so you should be fine :)

The law is on your side. Sell away.