Need help with Ebay

Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should people by alowed to sell concert tickets on ebay

• yes
    • no
    • Just show me the results

Myself and dibs are doing pretty well on ebay at the moment - its a lovely place to be, and we have had some real bargains in the last few days!

I only sell on ebay when ive got loads of bits to get rid of, mostly clothes i find hidden away that ive never worn :hihi:

I made about £400 in just under 6 weeks selling my old CD collection and other misc items on Ebay. May consider doing it again with DVD's to fund any future travels :D

How much money do you have to make off ebay before it becomes reportable to the tax office? Is it seen as a second income? I remember reading a news report where someone was jailed for tax fraud because of not reporting their income. That was a lot of money though, not from selling some of the clutter they'd accumulated over the years.

I can't believe that every single time you send anything it gets lost ... I send loads of parcels over the course of a year and I've only ever had one thing not delivered. And even that made it to the sorting office but got lost because the person didn't go to collect it for over a week and it'd vanished by the time they tried.
So the collecting office 'lost' it then?

How about delivering but then leaving item outside house. Parcelforce did that.:loopy: A large box of compter kit, not smart! Driver got in trouble for that.I've had numerous stuff delivered over last year or so and when there have been issues,it's usually Royal Mail/Parcelforce.

Yeah thats the profit margine minus the cost of the products, ebay charges, packaging etc.

Which i think is pretty good..personally.

:)

But there seems to be alot of competion but most people appear to sell bits and bobs although I do buy quite abit off ebay aswell.

Another persons junk lol

xxx

So why not use a different courier company? :huh:

Why bother they're all as bad, i recently bought a hi fi off ebay only to have it arrive damaged even though the seller had packaged it well and marked the box FRAGILE PLEASE TREAT LIKE EGGS,now that's asking for trouble,like a red rag to a bull.Anything that travels by parcel post needs to be bomb proof.

Why bother they're all as bad, i recently bought a hi fi off ebay only to have it arrive damaged even though the seller had packaged it well and marked the box FRAGILE PLEASE TREAT LIKE EGGS,now that's asking for trouble,like a red rag to a bull.Anything that travels by parcel post needs to be bomb proof.

Maybe he should have put "ABU HAMZA" as sender & "please handle with care - BANG!!!" on it?

I have no troubles...so far.

And i jusy use royal mail standard first class delivery..no lost items..no broken items.

And if an items damaged the person who sent it should be happy to give a refund even if its not there fault.

Lucy x

Maybe he should have put "ABU HAMZA" as sender & "please handle with care - BANG!!!" on it?

LOL,i don't think the parcel van drivers can read anyway, so it would be wasted on them.

LOL,i don't think the parcel van drivers can read anyway, so it would be wasted on them.

haha do you think they sometimes do break things on purpose?

xx