Car Theft Broomgrove Road

My friends car was stolen today from Brookgrove road. It was put onto the back of a recovery vehicle was anyone around at this time or indeed on Ecclesall road or the surrounding and see a Blue MG ZR with private reg plates being removed, or happen to see the "recovery" wagon at any point driing around in this area the onl available desrciption is that it was red with yellow writing on and was of the flat bed model.

Any help greatly appreciated as this was her 21st birthday present, given to her last Thursday so she is understandable heart broken.

Cheers all.

thats really rubbish and a damn cheek too in daylight

Why dont you start another thread called 'bogus breakdown pickup' or something

More folk may see it that way

Good luck

d

I'm keeping my eyes open for it. Have you a crime number, or other identifiable quote we can make to the police should any of us see it?

Its Happening All The Time Now Because They Carnt Nick Em With A Screwdriver Anymore So Pick Em Up With A Flatbed Exactly Whats Happened, The Cars Probably In Bits On Shelfs By Now Or Even Abroad, She Will Do Well To Ever See It Again Anyway, Hope They Catch The Scum Bags , Good Luck

My friends car was stolen today from Brookgrove road. It was put onto the back of a recovery vehicle was anyone around at this time or indeed on Ecclesall road or the surrounding and see a Blue MG ZR with private reg plates being removed, or happen to see the "recovery" wagon at any point driing around in this area the onl available desrciption is that it was red with yellow writing on and was of the flat bed model.

Any help greatly appreciated as this was her 21st birthday present, given to her last Thursday so she is understandable heart broken.

Cheers all.

what time did this happen? my wife passed the road on the way to her work today ... she might notice something..

Hi - again

The moral here is if you see a car with no plates on a truck....

.... call the police

d

Funnily enough, I live on Broomgrove Road, and I can vaguely remember seeing a pick-up truck removing something from the road, was it down at the bottom, outside no 46? - and thinking, that's a bit odd. But I can't remember much else. I assumed it was an AA call out - it looked a bit like an AA truck.

One of my colleagues had hers broken into yesterday on Victoria Road, and one was also nicked from there. Must be the time of year, as I keep seeing piles of tinted glass appearing on the kerbs around these parts. Hope mine's still there in 10 minutes.

Cheers all.

have you got in touch with security at Hallam? they might have seen, or even caught it on cctv...

what time did this happen? my wife passed the road on the way to her work today ... she might notice something..

Between 9.30 and 1 o'clock. Happened outside Woodville Hall University accom. Police reference number the last I knew was 726 bang outside 0Oakburn Court??? Not sure if thats the name or not little estate within it's own grounds. CCTV at Hallam doesn't cover the front of the building so no joy the either.

Any joy with your wife did she happen to see anyhting?