Sign in to follow this  

The Boss (Bruce Springsteen) Is Coming Back!

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN Springsteen with the Seeger Sessions Band Hallam FM Arena Sheffield Tuesday 14th November 2006 Tickets priced £50 go on sale at 9am Friday 4th August. Tickets are limited to 4 per person....

just thought id share....:D

can't wait, i really hope i can get a ticket, i've just done a little dance of joy

Make sure you check everything out first. All the tickets are £50 regardless of where you sit. It sounds like he is doing the concert like a tribute to a selection of his favorite songs and not his classics from the 80's onwards. My wife was looking forward to this and is now not going for the above reasons. Don't say i didn't warn you, you may be dissapointed.......

Sounds likes he's cramming in some last minute retirement money at £50 per ticket!!! :o

Sounds likes he's cramming in some last minute retirement money at £50 per ticket!!! :o

The Boss will never retire. I won't let him.

not his classics from the 80's onwards. ......

I'm no expert - but werent most of his classics from the 70s?

I'm no expert - but werent most of his classics from the 70s?

Classics? Spiringsteen? that tom hanks aids one were ok but didnt he die in that one?

Classics? Spiringsteen? that tom hanks aids one were ok but didnt he die in that one?

its not funny gavin

Make sure you check everything out first. All the tickets are £50 regardless of where you sit. It sounds like he is doing the concert like a tribute to a selection of his favorite songs and not his classics from the 80's onwards. My wife was looking forward to this and is now not going for the above reasons. Don't say i didn't warn you, you may be dissapointed.......

The show is promoting his new 'Seegar Sessions' album and is with an 18 piece band. I saw him do this in Manchester in May and it was a brilliant night! It's real party type stuff (and not bloody 'agadoo'!!) £50 is steep, but it'll be sold out in 10 minutes tomorrow!!

get a ticket for a fiver on Ebay 7 days before the gig.....I usually get everything at a fiver on there, even for gigs costing £100....not the best seats mind you, but who cares.....for a fiver!!!